Sign in to follow this  
Unspoken

Lag unbearable since last update

The game was playing great for me before this weeks update, now the lag is making it pretty much unplayable. Constant skipping, like I'll be walking and then my character jumps back to where I started and I have to walk the same distance again, this seems to happen about every 20 to 30 seconds. Like I said, the game was working perfect for me right up to the update and now I don't even want to play anymore. 

Happening to me too.  I play pve and the game was running ok for two weeks before this last update.  You can tell it is lagging by the flying ocean creatures.  My ping goes from 65 to over 125 then back down.  Seems to be getting worse.  It ran fine after the restart today but lag started again maybe like 25 min later.  

Same here PVE G8 official.

It was happening before wipe, btw. That period when devs were missing for like months, same glitch occur old servers.

I am in Lawless region, I5, on Templebait Islet.

The LAG jumps from as low as 79 to as high as 255.

And before I forget. [PvE] The Whale's Solitude

It is ALL I can do to get berries for my 2 pig tames.

The lag is more noticeable when there are large animals nearby, such as elephants or giraffes.

My user name, (Mary Sue Misdermeanor),  is different from my login name. I did not see the point in making another account.

Thank you for your time.

Lags is very strong. Cant play. Every 15-30 sec game freeze and rollback about 5-10 sec. Cant tame. cant swim, cant kill. Sometime cant kill myself...  

PVP NA I6 

PC

Edited by Red Golem