Sign in to follow this  
Ranger1k

No sessions found

Any official word regarding what the problem is on the 7 other platforms they've decided to distribute information on?

I mean these are the OFFICIAL forums correct?.. You know the place where gaming companies have traditionally ineracted w their fanbase for, oh i dunno the last FOUR FUCKING DECADES?..

Edited by Ranger1k
  • Like 1

Sidenote if THIS company HAD ANY business sense you would use these other platforms to simply say "New information regarding Atlas is available on our OFFICIAL FORUMS"

Then

Post a few ads... and make money

I will only constructively hurl one insult. Incompetence.

Edited by Ranger1k

I feel ya. Seems like the lag is almost becoming unplayable in PvE and the developers decided to go on winter break instead of addressing the issue. They got their money aka 'f--- you got mine' attitude. I love this game but with the same breath hope the company goes bankrupt.

I think it's funny that a patch or update was released at Ark that destroyed the whole game. I play on Xbox and have not been able to access the server since noon yesterday. So what did you developers break?

• Like 1

Used this forum to submit a bug report.

Heading off for a few hours to find a gaming provider that functions

@ranger1k 

You said that already. And I don't blame you. And I'm not sure how much good it would do for this go around, but I would want another option for future cases of this. Especially in a pvp situation where pc is working but not xbox. Obviously they should just shut down the servers until they fix the xbox logins. Obviously they should be more transparent about what is going on. Obviously they should take bug reports more seriously. But none of that is happening right now. So if you have a better option I'm all ears. 

@jared.lapsley@gmail.com

You said it already also one thread away... Stop throwing rocks from a glass house...

Also I do have a better solution..

Submit an accurate bug report and wait for them to perform their job..

All of my company is owned by my xbox account, how the hell would buying a 3rd account on steam resolve anything? Now, respectfully, piss off.

Edited by Ranger1k

Wow dude. Its always nice to see a keyboard warrior comment back on someone else's post then them to piss off. I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. You can do whatever cranks your tractor buddy. 👍 My post was obviously not for people like you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jared.lapsley@gmail.com said:

@ranger1k 

And I'm not sure how much good it would do for this go around, but I would want another option for future cases of this. Especially in a pvp situation where pc is working but not xbox.

Just in case you deny lying... Weren't trying to convince me of anything, huh?

NoW please go mangle someone else thread with your circular logic..

Nope.

Its a contest to you, or else you would've pissed off by now 👀

Edited by Ranger1k

@DocHolliday

If he's associated w any of the sales staff of the companies involved i dunno if prison would occur but possibly criminal charges and a penalty, and i don't mean Subway.