Sign in to follow this  
gumbyc

No on glider suit change

63968b287d4d6e47b30d9814b52597f243a7c48c.pngReleased Patch Notes63968b287d4d6e47b30d9814b52597f243a7c48c.png

v519.5

Glider Suit may now only be activated under 110 meters height (about the height of the lighthouse)

Glider suits are a great way to move around at high altitudes. Reducing there use to 110 meters make them pretty much useless. I know you make changes to improve gameplay however this change goes in the wrong direction. Can someone explain the reasoning behind this. I'm sure it wasn't players complaining.

So, they make the islands HIGHER, but make the glider suit LOWER? So it won't even work from the top of a mountain? If it's a PvP gripe (it always is), then flag it for that in PVP. Stop punishing PVE'ers!!

Just wow!

Edited by Mortavius
  • Like 1

In PVP people use the glide suit to glide from one island to the top of the mountain on the next island over and barrel bomb bases and tames. Some have even managed to glide without the effects of gravity somehow. This fixes that issue for us.

I thought the change was due to the PVP environment. Again it's too bad they couldn't fix it a different way than one solution for all.