Sign in to follow this  
McDangles

E4 still a dumpster fire

It's been almost 24 hours since I opened the first ticket.  Other players in the same grid have confirmed the same.  E4 PvE is pretty much unplayable.  The server ping isn't horrible but it freezes for like 14 seconds at a time about every 30 seconds.  I opened a second ticket about six hours ago.  How can we get this looked into?

That happened to G4 grid last  week, the latacy was  reduced to acceptable level somehow on last Friday. Suspecting it is a result of foundation spaming and back to normal when the foundation  decayed.

If anything it has got much worse it truly is impossible at the moment. The rubber banding was not allowing any progress at all, couldn't access containers or open doors. Time to give up, just don't know if I can be bothered with this shit anymore.    

For the past hour I haven't even been able to rejoin.  It's hard down.  Guess I have to make another base and start using that when this grid's hemorrhoids flare up.  Is this still some BS with the market system?  Why are some grids so ruined and others not? 

E4 still down, not even appearing on the Join a server screen as a possible join location. 

1 minute ago, Garfi said:

E4 still down, not even appearing on the Join a server screen as a possible join location. 

You can join another grid and it will still spawn you into E4.  I did it last night and managed to get out and started a second base.  This morning a company member told me they were able to do the same but can't interact with anything so they're pretty much stuck.  Not sure how long they tried.  For me there were very brief periods where you could do things.

Same.. I have open2d 2 tickets about E4. Not even an acknowledgment. It started 2 hours after the XMAS update.

Things seemed to be okay earlier today up until the update.  Now I have relogged in like 20 times and every time I cannot interact with anything.  It's weird because it doesn't seem like lag.  I am not rubberbanding, I just can't interact with anything.  Cannot open doors, climb ladders, etc.

I ended up letting myself die of dehydration as I couldn't punch anything or get any animals to attack me.  That fixed me so I could again interact with things.  The lag is back to being horrendous though.  I just packed up my cargo bear and headed for my "E4 is boned" base.

Edited by McDangles

Still a dumpster fire.  I would encourage you all to open support tickets.  Maybe we won't get a response but at least it will show up in their reports that this is a continual problem.