We could really use more decor. Obviously it can easily be added in. As this event has all kinds of stuff. Could use some benches, shelves, candles lamps, better more realistic beds. Things you would actually see on ships and in homes back when would be nice. Some end tables, thrones,  carpets wall hangings maybe. Stuff you don't have to add oil/materials too to would be nice. 

• Like 5

One of the largest draws to another survival game, not naming names here, is the sheer amount of structures and motifs. You can really be your own settlement and standout. Now, I know Atlas isn't trying to emulate other games sans Ark (not sure why Ark is not that great IMHO (I get they are sister companies and based off Ark)) however, More to do in building and more to do in sailing, while having your own flair would be amazing. Imagine how nice it would be to have different base designs for ships? Like, a galleon or brig with a custom AFT section or a wheel selector to pick a pre-loaded one. The NPC ships have curved and rounded rails, so we can't we? The pre-conned houses/ taverns on some islands that are not interactable or on the freeports. We should be able to design an area to match those same structures. That would be amazing. 

Dear, ATLAS devs and product team, please focus on the aesthetics more and changing how farming works less. Why do whales drop gold? Why do SOTD's not drop more gold? Risk vs reward seems to have been put on the back burner. If that is the case, let us be proud of the structures and design of our ship as we see it sink to the bottom of the ocean as a whale so much as kisses our vessel or an SOTD, unaffected by the every 5 minute cyclones rip into our ships. 

PS; please let us pick up our workstations to move them. Why can't I pick up a trough or a smithy? Cannons can't be moved yet they are literally on wheels. 

• Like 1

myself and others have been asking for this for well over a year, they actually replied and said they were not considering it. I've come to the conclusion the devs are minimalists.

I personally would love to see some outside beautification. I mean, I built small village this season and it could looks way better with some fences and road textures.

EhS3Alu.jpg

BUT!!! The problem is - more polys = more server lag! I just wanna remind how disasterrific © things were at C7 PVE last season. Some crazy pharaoh was trying to build a pyramid there and server was unplayable 24/7 due to extreme lag.

JPEG_20200727_074318.jpg?width=902&heigh

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2020 at 1:49 AM, LittleScarlet said:

We could really use more decor. Obviously it can easily be added in. As this event has all kinds of stuff. Could use some benches, shelves, candles lamps, better more realistic beds. Things you would actually see on ships and in homes back when would be nice. Some end tables, thrones,  carpets wall hangings maybe. Stuff you don't have to add oil/materials too to would be nice. 

And dock items like tie downs, also planting pots to add flowers too, Cups plates, silverware for the tables and lights that we can add oil to too keep them lit longer,  Animal head mounts for our house walls.  But Please first fix the old bugs as their are so many! 

Hello Dev's!

I'm Official PVE most the time and found a few bugs and things that could use a good look over.

First off I wanted to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to fixing and making this game more enjoyable to players like my self.
P.S love this game!

Bugs I and others in our group have found over time:

1. Grill inks within the grill to craft are shaded Gray/Black we can't see the image colors of the
ink we need to craft.
2. When its time to sail and you lift anchor on a nice day Fog/Rain is always triggered.
3. Twisters should not follow ships around like they are alive but they should act more on the
server side not self aware of players.
4. Looking glass no longer shows you Shipwreck treasure numbers.
5. Sunken Shipwrecks 2 out of 5 are Sunk in the sand so deep no one can get the treasure.
6. Server side Lag, Rubber banding BAD at this time.
7. When building Ships PVE Crew don't fix ceilings, wall's, sails, roofs on the ships. PVP
wouldn't like this fixed maybe? But PVE Needs this bad please.
8. Ship ladders not working right, pops you off of the back ship ladders mostly.
9. Markets crash players at this time.
10. Mills need to have a way on PVE to stop the griever players from turning them off.
11. Warehouses, When you empty the loot on PC using key (o) it only drops a small amount of
resource not all of it.

I'm sure i missed a few others here but that's a good start. I thank you again for all you do.

Things that could use improvement:

1. If Mills could hold more resources then it currently holds not a lot more but more then it
hold now would be great!
2. If Mills only had a way to stop grievers from turning them off.
3. After adding ceilings, wall's, sails, roofs on the ships. Crew don't fix them, we need them to
fix those items too. PVP wouldn't like this fixed maybe? But PVE wants this bad please.
4. Wild untamed Animals wondering always get in front of me while i'm working they seam to
want to get in the way a lot. If this is a thing please turn it off.
5. When its time to sail and you lift anchor on a nice day Fog/Rain is always triggered. Can
this not happen.
6. Cyclones/Twisters follow unanchored ships like its alive, would be better if they didn't and
moved more unaware of us and we had enough time to move from them like in real life,
you see it and we can plan ahead like add them to the map so we can all see them ahead
of time.
7. Ships of the damned gold loot is so low. Can we have more Gold for killing them? Right
now they are more of an annoyance to players and are not profitable so no one wants to
hunt them unless they need npc's or sail patterns.
8. Can you make the shovel work to flatten terrain for build purposes?
9. Add more content like decorations for in and out side of builds, And Dock decorations like
small lights and rope, rope ties.
10. Lanterns don't last very long, can you prolong the light? If we can add Oils in a slot in
the lanterns and it keeps them on to the oil is gone would be great!
11. More outfits, weapon decorations to add to the existing ones more then we currently have
at our freeports now.
12. A large cage or small, medium, large cage to lock up animals/NPC's for sales. Like i add
the claimed animal to it and add a price to the cage and a note so others know the stats of
that animal. Then when someone wants it they can buy it and the cage opens animal
claimed to new owner and it holds the gold till i come to collect it, and refill it with an animal
of my choice kinda like the shops now only animals.

This about sums it up.
Thank you for reading and please fell free to add to this or give your thoughts.
I would like to add:
- When sailing Space bar and Z do not work properly and when at the wheel sails are flickering all the times. I have to pull-out from the wheel and came back.
- Floor construction is not easy on non-perfectly flat ground: should be corrected
- Limit the number of farms to 3 as welle as warehouse (1) and market (1)
- Limit the number of Claims to 2 by Company
- Add Islands
- Sunken treasures and Undead ships defeated do not give enough golds vs. Treasure maps.
- Find a way to keep our character and most valuable ship before another wipe

Thanks

Also Can you fix the cargo carts behind animals so we can remove them PLEASE!
Whats happening is if the animal has a cargo cart on it and you claim that animal the new owner cant use the cart nor can the new owner remove the cargo cart, making the animal untradeable due to it has someone else's cart on it and it makes it worthless to the new owner as you cant remove it to add a new cart.

Some items you guys fixed Thank you! And disregard number 1 as i think mills need to be slowed down and to many resources are being added to fast my warehouse fills up to fast and everyones getting over loaded on every resource they can trade. Animal spawns are to fast and to many slow them down would be good for the lag.  Also Thank you for making the ships back up faster! LOVE it but please put our gliders back to the way they was.

The way the Markets, are set up is a fail.
It needs to be more like WoW auction house in a safe ground island's to trade so we have to bring the items to the auction house with our ships to trade.
The warehouses bring in to many resources and the mills too. mills are to fast and to many resources. Should be no more then 3 mills per person per island. And make it so we can trade only with our self's from island to island using the trade ship system to get the other hard to reach resources to your warehouse.
Distance from warehouses to mills needs to be removed or lowered and warehouses we should be able to build on water side and land side, 1 or 2 per person per island. Slow them down.
Remove a lot of the animal spawns to many running around and slow the respawn down.
Fix the old bug's so many!

Edited by Ne01011