zToxicInvader

Base Walled in along with middle of island

BTW as far as I understand those large walls and gates suppose to be used from deep underwater to protect harbors. That's why they that tall and gate that wide. But players use them on the shore.

PVE... again... amazing...

The problem is - in PVE it's just nothing players should protect themselves from. Simply nothing requires those extreme measures. But players keep surrounding like 15% of islands with monstrous gate-walls to... I mean I personally don't understand why. Yesterday I was inside this covered wall territory and there is just nothing inside. Some company decided to capture a territory for no purpose.

It's not PVE problem. It's something with...

...player's minds I guess 😃.

qTQ4zjI.jpg

I think separate territories claim system would be gr8 to solve all. It means - all islands separated to several territories ppl are available to claim. Solos and small companies can claim one territory, average - couple. Megas probably half of islands. And it could bring gr8 PVP potential, so players can set their defenses,  another players rush through, and then do marauding if success. 

• Like 1

@George Catcher

I agree its a problem, especially in PvE, but i advise modifying the solution your proposing.

Smaller claim zones will result in MORE of these being built, not less. If they revert to the old claim system these will be everywhere, btw 😒

If i understand your proposal correctly your recommending districts, or, municipalities, correct? I've considered this idea also.. 

I think the better solution is simple "no build" zones. Period. Multple claim points per island, but, a GENEROUS amount of simple no building allowed space.

Also, regardless of the size of the company, the claim space size stays constant. A large island could easily accommodate 8+ modest claim sites and stay 75% no build. Zero. Fit it in your claim or it lives on a boat.

One last Caveat, max height ~6 stories.

My 2 cents

• Like 1

Increase the level of attack from the environment (animals, AOD, storms, decay) based on units of structure constructed.This would only effect the company that is ‘overbuilding’.  Reward PVE spamming with an endless environmental war. I think that this would solve many PVE issues.

Edited by Gomez Addams
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gomez Addams said:

Increase the level of attack from the environment (animals, AOD, storms, decay) based on units of structure constructed.This would only effect the company that is ‘overbuilding’.  Reward PVE spamming with an endless environmental war. I think that this would solve many PVE issues.

Nice idea, Conan has something similar with the "Purge", what will come after the  "purge meter" is filled between around 75%-100%.

• Like 1

Sidenote I'm currently totally contradicting myself building a glider platform ~3k feet high

😏

Woops

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m also building stupid with a Drive In theater that has a 104 large canvases to make the screen. How else am I going to show the Jungle Book to a bunch of bears?

What a terrible example to others. 

• Haha 2

we stoped playing on official, i think our island will soon come free

It's in Polar, called penguin paradise. you can go live there.

• Thanks 1