ATLAS

Patch V517.5 Ramming Ship and Holiday Patch

On 12/9/2020 at 6:09 AM, Enki Anunnaki said:

well, just got 2 ramming gallies.... love the concept but be warry of firing the front cannons and be sure to have a repair kit for it. we fired the front large cannons and it damaged the front of it. ship sank lmaoooooooo. enjoying the patch tho 🙂 merry christmas

hqdefault.jpg

There is absolutely nothing sarcastic about a present farm being a great idea. I happen to make the best of what cards I’m dealt. I asked a question about the presents and stated a fact that I believe. I’m Gomez Addams and it’s nice to meet you @twiztedmike.

• Haha 1

Nice to see you care about your game, but while you're at it, please please please, fix the sextant minimap on Blackwood, and the maps displayed on the atlas function, that is so spongy that the sextant actually loses its function except to display the coordinates !

Minimap-Sextant.thumb.jpg.f828b6dae36a8940acd0ecf6f7a124f7.jpg

- You do not care about the people who play this game.
- Scrap the gold for ships
- First fix all the bugs fix the lagging
- Give Xbox their own server
- Listen to the people who play this game and did play this game
- Fix the invisible warehouse and farmhous on non dedicated servers (i only play this sometimes to keep track)
- Every time you send out a fix or update people have more problems first test what you make on a test server, it normel to have some problem but not this much.

To continued

Edited by The Max
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, Gomez Addams said:

There is absolutely nothing sarcastic about a present farm being a great idea. I happen to make the best of what cards I’m dealt. I asked a question about the presents and stated a fact that I believe. I’m Gomez Addams and it’s nice to meet you @twiztedmike.

Da-da-da-da-da bump bump, da-da-da-da-da bump bump.... 🤪

• Haha 1

I put the 22k gold in the large shipyard forthr ramming gally. The BP lit up and I pressed it. It took all my gold and I didn't get the ship. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. 

I thought you could only buy a ramming ship at Freeport? Have had tried hitting the machine to get your quarter back?  Joking aside, that’s a very unacceptable bug. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

I thought you could only buy a ramming ship at Freeport? Have had tried hitting the machine to get your quarter back?  Joking aside, that’s a very unacceptable bug. 

Yeah,  I was bummed.  THEN I  went to the Freeport to get another and my husband got attacked while we were going to the fountain of youth and it sunk. I almost cried.  44k in less than a few hours, ouch!

I have no idea why they put the ramming BP in the large shipyard if it wasn't going to be working.  😞

• Sad 1

On 12/12/2020 at 10:12 PM, Aferretfanatic said:

I put the 22k gold in the large shipyard forthr ramming gally. The BP lit up and I pressed it. It took all my gold and I didn't get the ship. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. 

Unless I'm missing something here, you don't make the ramming ship in the large shipyard.  I actually followed someone's schooner to a freeport (C4) where he bought the ramming ship from the ship seller.  It spawned right there, fully built.  We had no need for a large shipyard.  It was a bit of a farce though.  He had put his gold in his cargo addons and since you can't dock there, he couldn't get the gold out.  Fortunately I had 28K on board and gave him 22K gold that I didn't need.

7 hours ago, Aferretfanatic said:

Yeah,  I was bummed.  THEN I  went to the Freeport to get another and my husband got attacked while we were going to the fountain of youth and it sunk. I almost cried.  44k in less than a few hours, ouch!

I have no idea why they put the ramming BP in the large shipyard if it wasn't going to be working.  😞

I actually was half way through building a galleon.  I finished all 52 gun ports then was about to put on the normal planks.  I accidentally put a normal plank where a gun port was and couldn't pick it back up in time.  So I went to demolish it and put a gun port plank back and as soon as I did I fell in the water.  Turns out I was probably targeting the scaffolding around the ship and demolished the shipyard.  Galleon was toast.  No way to recover it but to salvage the planks for the materials and start over, including 50K more gold.

Important note:

You can't build ramming ship in large shipyard. Don't risk your 22k in official.

I have tried that in single player and literally wasted 22 times “gfi coins 1000 0 0“.

Christmas Tree: Produces a random gift every 24 hours!

If random gift means nothing...well it works.

So we got a lot of trouble with the last patch, a totally useless ramming ship and no gifts from christmas tree. Grapeshot in a nutshell.

If random gift means nothing...well it works.

I too wondering if any1 got a single gift from Christmas tree. I didn't. I also put a sock on a wall and it gave me 11 coal twice. It's empty since then.

so i have pin on the game sins the disaster launch of this game and was hoping it became good now i came back and i seen that we have to pay alot of gold for ships that we build our self please dev tell me why in the hell would i stick around for this game if its not fun to play we grind endlessly for the stuff that we need  to build the ship and now we have to invest so much gold  so its more than  then grinding enles am just giving up and trow this dumsterfire away it sad i had hope but not anymore

Maybe disney have bought the game, I mean disney pyrates would have no problem with buying ships, settling down and becoming traders, and pyrating only at weekends right?

On 12/17/2020 at 6:07 PM, George Catcher said:

I too wondering if any1 got a single gift from Christmas tree. I didn't. I also put a sock on a wall and it gave me 11 coal twice. It's empty since then.

I built a tree the night the patch dropped.  I also made some stockings.  The stockings did produce coal.  However the next day I checked the tree (24 hours later) and nothing.  In fact the slot that was there was gone too.  Also the stockings stopped producing coal.

What I imagine happened is some geniuses decided to build like 10,000 stockings in their base to make coal, which probably crashed many servers so they disabled it.  Maybe also the same logic for the tree.  What happens if you have 20 trees?  Do you get 20 gifts per day?

Edited by McDangles
  • Like 1