Sign in to follow this  
Megalithic

Battle Eye

I'm done with this game and any other Wild Card Studios and/or Grapeshot Games games until this company shows they care about their own game as much or more than the players do. I would encourage all of you to boycott Wild Card Studios and Grapeshot Games until they decide to quit putting out half ass products and quit ignoring their player base, the people they depend on for money to keep their products going. There are so many other quality games out there to play right now. If we keep settling for this company's half ass efforts, they'll keep giving them to us.

Fifteen or twenty battle eye kicks in an hour and a half, just sailing home a few squares.    Some a minute apart.

It's worse, not better.    At least disable it or something on the pve server official.   Doesn't the already existing pve restrictions cover pretty much everything battle eye does, at the server level?  

Or disable or scrap stupid trading system until you get it working at least in QC. Pretty obvious no version yet has or should have gotten past QC.  

Or both.

On 12/18/2020 at 5:46 AM, Gomez Addams said:

Can we please have a dev response on this? Thank you!

What he said! Devs come back from your college Christmas break and fix this college term test how to make a game and run it into the ground! Please show us how to make a game worse. We are all waiting to see what your going to do next to drive off more people.

• Haha 1

Hi everyone, I tryed to log in after about 1 year on ATLAS, but after all the downloading and update from steam, i couldn't log in in any server PVP or PVE both. I already checked steam lack of file and none is missing. The error message is: Connection expired https://ibb.co/C2RbcRv Any ideas?

10 hours ago, Zick said:

What he said! Devs come back from your college Christmas break and fix this college term test how to make a game and run it into the ground! Please show us how to make a game worse. We are all waiting to see what your going to do next to drive off more people.

Going to wipe the game, add an absurd amount of gold for ships, make markets only work 1/8th of the time, and add more useless stuff without fixing more and more problems. 

Oh wait that’s atlas 2020. 

Edited by Grayson
  • Haha 1