Sign in to follow this  
Megalithic

Battle Eye

Been kicked off twice within 5 mins for battleye query but I had no problems all afternoon. Seriously wtf?

• Sad 1

Got kicked out of the game twice last night for no reason, and my friend got kicked out of the game too. Now I went into the game - in 5 minutes I was thrown out twice.

• Sad 1

Every 10  to 20 minutes last night then glitch at border of E2  to E3 and no ship tames or gold. This game is really wearing me out.

• Sad 1

Battle eye is kicking us out and it’s never happened in 2 years of play. What is the solution please? And don’t say uninstall, I know that one lol.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Battle eye is kicking us out and it’s never happened in 2 years of play. What is the solution please? And don’t say uninstall, I know that one lol.

Last week i had this "client not responding" and "BE kicked out" blahblah error/bug too. Then the rejoin button not worked anymore, i could not log in, only if i choosed the grid manually via a join new atlas. But, when i joined, i could no interact with my stuffs, and the UI was messed up too... It was scary, i just built my brig a few days before that, i not wanted to loose that ship.

Then I googled a little bit and found a solution what was simple enough. I followed this guide from the steam forum and since then, i have no problem.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/834910/discussions/0/1742231705665013001/

But, worth to notice, at this time the G3 grid was completly unplayable: constant 250 latency, rubberbanding effect on the ocean, small hickups, etc. Then the last week a patch came and solved this lagging, from that - for me at least - G3 is now lagless with 40-50 latency. This is important, because i read somewhere, that the lag is can cause this "battle eye kicking out" bug, so if the grid is unplayable, then the anticheat software is can act wierd. Anyhow, the problem is now gone, maybe you should try that fix what i linked.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Thank you @PiszkosFred, I also saw our trade route started up last night.

Yeah, with copper. But after a few succesfull transaction it stopped again and dont know why. I have almost 100k copper in my warehouse, we both offer and ask for copper, so this ammount wont change significally, plus we only moving 713 piece copper / shipment. And yet, it was over after a few shipments. 😞 We should try with granite 1:1, that usually worked well in the past weeks.

Edited by PiszkosFred

Alright. I'm gonna be rude, but right now I'm angry. I'm MAD! This message to Grapeshot DEVs and I'm gonna spread it through forum.

Today I was trying to do masterworks treasure map (lvl-23.5). AND I WAS KICKED FROM THE GAME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE WITH DAMNED WARRIORS LVL-95. With extreme caution measures I took, I was able to relog in, respawn at the bed in ship parked nearby, get my tame tiger back (put him at passive flee), and join the battle. AND THEN I WAS KICKED BY BATTLEYE AGAIN.

ysYarht.jpg

I know you all within your company really exited about traderoutes, new premade ships and all that kind of stuff, but seriously. FIX THIX ISSUE! Because now it's just BULLSHIT. I didn't have that many of crashes and disconnects in last 2 years, than I had just this season since traderoutes were introduced.

p.s. - While I was riding from my base at G8 to this treasure spawn place at A2 I also had 2 disconnects whit THIS:

usWHtAD.jpg

• Sad 1

Battle  Eye kicking all players, please FIX !!! 

Impossible play ATLAS, you will do anything he is kicking the players.

The boats cost 20k gold, the game engine is kicking the players, it takes 10 minutes or more to return the game again.

unknown.png

Edited by FatalCrazy
  • Sad 1

Hours spent for a many of us trying to save up for a Bigger ship to have it blown up from SODS because battleye discounts and sails us right into them. How are you going to pay everyone back there  time /gold spent on wood at bottom of the sea! Not everyone has damm warehouse  and trade routes to make faster money. Fix Battleye and stop this shit with charging for ships till you get a stable playable game which I don't see this happening with your track record ! 

It is total BS with this BattlEye shit.... They either need to NOT force BattlEye on us OR take some actual time to find the damn issue. Forget about new content for a while and fix the shit that is broken first! 

• Sad 1

Today, a half hour ago got my first (and a second one too) Battle Eye DC too.

I had no problem with the BE in the last few weeks, especially since the last patch (before that patch G3 was unplayable with 255 latency, after the patch it was smooth and almost perfect) until today.

But, there is another "interesting" (i mean, sad) thing: my market started to "delete" my goods from the warehouse. At this moment i have simultaneously 52 and 34 shipment. (picture below) Thats a good thing, you should think, but the truth is, from this ammount of shipments only 2-3 are valid, like in the normal case. Every other ship(ment) took my granite/wood/etc and went to the god knows where (probably nowhere) with it: no payment, no random event, no sinking/mutiny, nothing in the log.

From this morning until now, in the last 8 hour i lost almost 120k granite, 30k wood, etc. and got only the usual 100(ish) gold/hour ratio from the market (like any other normal day with 2-3 normally working shipments).

I dont care my goods, farms will bring back, but probably this bug (and the shipments "flood"/spam) can cause some problem/lags to the server, maybe its related to the Battle Eye kickoffs too.

shipment.jpg

Edited by PiszkosFred

I too am experiencing an unacceptable amount of disconnects due to BattlEye which is actually making Atlas totally unplayable. It was fine a couple of weeks ago, but since... dare I say it... these last few patches I can't play a game without being randomly disconnected multiple times. Yes, yes, I know it's Early Access blah blah. But I've sunk over 900 hours into this game and never had this happen (at least not with such regularity) and I don't think that I can continue to play anymore - no one likes losing ships to a bug. I would like to request that the Developers take this seriously and work out 'why' this is occurring to stop it ruining the game for so many dedicated players, because it looks like something somewhere has 'broken' the game.

bullshit.png

Edited by Kitalon

Enough is Enough.  I'm solo player and finally got my Brig built.  I had THREE Battle eye kicks just sailing away from my home island and two more when I changed servers to get a crew.  Seriously WTF!  You keep adding IMO SHIT to this game and yet wont fix basic damn problems.  Almost 2k hours! and the ONLY time I've been having problems was these last three weeks.

FIX

THIS

SHIT!

• Sad 1

BattlEye is making it impossible to play. Cant go out to sea and now kicks me every 5 minutes on land.?

• Sad 1

I've said it before, in this very thread, and I'll say it again: Fix your fucking Battleye program!!! Usually I get kicked once, maybe twice per day, but today was inexcusable....in a span of about 4hrs, I got Battleye'd 13 TIMES!!!!! Yes...I actually counted! Forget new content....forget future content.... Get your damn heads out of the fucking sand, sit down together, and figure out the shit that is broken first! How many times do players have to tell you this? We understand it's "early access"...you remind us every fucking time you post patch notes....that's NO excuse to break things every time you add something new! There will be bugs, ofc....but this Battleye shit is no bug....it's a damn nuisance! If you can't fix it, remove the damn program.

• Thanks 1