Hi Atlas development team,

First off I love the game and I know y’all receive nothing but hate and shade most of the time but I know you’re working hard to make this game even better than it already is and I wanted to say thank you and keep being great! 

With that said I know that many in the community, particularly the single player community as well as the PvE community, would appreciate it if you were to review whether or not you can have a crew member mount a cannon/swivel gun on a cargo saddle. While I completely understand the brokenness that ensued due to it being abused in PvP it was never really an issue in PvE and it’s honestly kind of a necessity in single player. Without being able to mount a crew upon a gun on a cargo saddle then one is unable to fully enjoy the versatility of such a set up. Having to choose between riding the tame or using the gun while stationary is completely different from having a crew member being able to shoot while you ride - this is single player mind you so it would follow that you should be able to do everything as a single player. It’s silly, to say the least, that to fully utilize this I would need to invite a friend into my single player game. 

In conclusion, seeing that the single player mode should have as many of the same game functions in multiplayer as possible, then making an exception to allow single players to allow crew to mount guns would make sense. At least it does to me, I hope now that it might to you. 

Many thanks for any consideration. 
Sincerely,

Andrew Cutshall