Sign in to follow this  
DreadSaberPhil

I clicked create company and was locked

Just build a new ship. If you don't have a company, and you click create company, your ship should stay in the company, so that is weird. There is an option that can make things you own before making or joining a company get locked out, but i think the default setting should move your stuff into your company when you click create for the first time.

I was locked out of everything I built since the wipe.  I submitted a ticket but in the email it says they won't restore any items.  I'm logging on to see if I can claim flag anything. 

In pve, not really. You should be able to demo after a while. Did you pay gold for this ship? Thats a bummer if you did, because crew also costs gold. Good news is that you can try again when these dudes wipe again.

I like how they replied that they won't restore items, did the reply mention anything else? Did it look like an automated reply? Did they mention anything about the problem that you described? Do you think they will look at what the problem might be? Do you think they will say to you anything other than "we wont restore items lol"?

Edited by eeeceee

It was automated:  "

Greetings Pathfinder,

Thank you for putting in this support ticket. Your submission has been placed under review.
Please note that during Early Access, in-game support is not available and utilizing this ticketing system is a way to identify game issues and trends for things we need to look into and fix from a technical/development point of view. At this phase in our development cycle, we will not be providing restoration for any items, creatures, ships or other in-game assets.

Please note that if you are wanting to report a bug that you’ve experienced with the game, you can do so here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwedjFUhMmNo0gR1XC5H5be7mqWSyhM86eFMy5pubJaHresQ/viewform?pli=1

If you are experiencing technical issues, please upload your dxdiag report and crash dump logs by visiting the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcf2Ph3zLe0ZKX9yAYVJ5tNGyToJU7dPQ7jSuANRm9ygqofQ/viewform

We appreciate the time you’ve taken in letting us know about the problem and for your patience during this stage of development. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are looking to patch out bugs and exploits as soon as possible.

Happy Sailing!

"

I earned the gold with salvage.  I had about 3000 extra and the crew has a 7 day countdown to claim but my property only says locked.  I rebuilt on a new island with a new salvage sloop now looking for sugars.  Harvesting game gotta harvest. 

23 minutes ago, DreadSaberPhil said:

It was automated:  "

Greetings Pathfinder,

Thank you for putting in this support ticket. Your submission has been placed under review.
Please note that during Early Access, in-game support is not available

"in-game support" sounds very professional. What is out of game support? Is that available?

"In-game" support seems to mean that people playing in the game don't get support, so if people aren't playing in the game are they able to get support from this automated response?

Somehow, I think that out-game support is not available also.

and utilizing this ticketing system is a way to identify game issues and trends for things we need to look into and fix from a technical/development point of view. At this phase in our development cycle

Wat phase waz that againz? lol

, we will not be providing restoration for any items, creatures, ships or other in-game assets.

This is unfortunately what the devs have always done, they do not like to help restoring things, unless they can destroy more things.

Please note that if you are wanting to report a bug that you’ve experienced with the game, you can do so here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwedjFUhMmNo0gR1XC5H5be7mqWSyhM86eFMy5pubJaHresQ/viewform?pli=1

What did you report? Was it a bug that you experienced with a game? Have you tried clicking on this sacred link?

If you are experiencing technical issues, please upload your dxdiag report and crash dump logs by visiting the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcf2Ph3zLe0ZKX9yAYVJ5tNGyToJU7dPQ7jSuANRm9ygqofQ/viewform

Maybe what you reported was a technical issue, and they didn't read what you wrote and you should click on that link instead? Whatever, not listening, here's some more general advice if you feel a numbing sensation in your arm maybe you should consider that you are having a stroke?

We appreciate the time you’ve taken in letting us know about the problem and for your patience during this stage of development. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are looking to patch out bugs and exploits as soon as possible.

Happy Sailing!

"

I earned the gold with salvage.  I had about 3000 extra and the crew has a 7 day countdown to claim but my property only says locked.  I rebuilt on a new island with a new salvage sloop now looking for sugars.  Harvesting game gotta harvest. 

Yarrrrrr

Edited by eeeceee

If I built another sloop with a cannon would I be able to blow up my old structures and recover the gold and stuff I crafted? 

(one hour later...)

The cannon did nothing but then I noticed I could open my storage boxes with the pin code ahahha  GOT ME GOLD BACK

Edited by DreadSaberPhil

I built a new schooner and was sailing up to the freeport to get crew.  I fell off the ship getting stuck on the mast then went below to build a bed which I forgot.  I placed the bed and went up to find three gallons all around me and while I got out of range I wasn't able to repair in time.  I think I'll quit the game until schooner cost is lowered by at least 2 thirds

Edited by DreadSaberPhil