Sliver Shroud

Are there anyone on EU PvP accepting settlers or giving islands?

We are company of 3 want to leave lawless for player owned islands, looks like there are no free island left free on map, are there any company who accept settlers or maybe some abandoned / not used island where we can settle?

Don't think we can handle open conflict VS any active tribe atm as we are grown ass bearded guys with own families work and kids. But we can manage small island or part of big one build defence and so on. 

Edited by Sliver Shroud

i havent been playing for a bit but if your still searchin i suggest just taking a raft or a sloop to random islands and ask if they are accepting settlers or a different island they own are accepting settlers just try to stay away from large companies id say they can be abusive or if you want you could make a freeport base only problem is ships

Hello, dont know if you are still looking or not but we have an island on EU. It is probably the least hospitable island but you are welcome to settle there (or join our company as we are only small). We have settled on i9 which is freezing constantly there are yetis everywhere that kill you constantly and there is no fibre anywhere lol... Have I sold it to you? Lol.

As long as you are friendly you are welcome to at least try and settle there.

I'm on discord if you want to message me?

RabidGod#8435