Sign in to follow this  
Darkwave

Help With Trading

Hi Folks.

I'm with the Sea Dogs playing on PvE. We're on Troheim Isle on G3. I have a Farmhouse connected to a Warehouse connected to a Market. All the things show connected. My Market is 6 Meters from its connected Warehouse. I have 14 trade routes showing, all in G3, at least requested. I have 3 showing Accepted. All say 0 Ships. I have every possible combination of trading proposed as 1:1 value. No trading is occurring however. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone provide advice?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Darkwave said:

Hi Folks.

I'm with the Sea Dogs playing on PvE. We're on Troheim Isle on G3. I have a Farmhouse connected to a Warehouse connected to a Market. All the things show connected. My Market is 6 Meters from its connected Warehouse. I have 14 trade routes showing, all in G3, at least requested. I have 3 showing Accepted. All say 0 Ships. I have every possible combination of trading proposed as 1:1 value. No trading is occurring however. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone provide advice?

Hey Sea Dogs! From last night, we already estabilished a trade routes and as partners 2-3 ships already made some gold for both of us (im from The Valentines, Alafil Atoll in G3). The trick is - at this state of the trade limits -, to create an offer with those materials what you can harvest in the grid, with 1:1 ratio. Its better, if the input and output is same, for example: strongwood for strongwood, fronds for fronds, copper for copper, etc, because when i send you 3000 wood, you will send me 3000 wood, so the demand and she supply will stay same, the material wont run out. You can mix these, strongwood for copper, or fronds for strongwood, but in this case make sure, you will have enough material to keep this for long.

At this moment its better to make a few and simple offer, instead of mixing materials with different ratio than 1:1.

We already made some golds in the last few hours, so if we keep this up, its a nice passive income for the next days/weeks. 🙂

Edited by PiszkosFred
  • Like 1

And it’s broke again in G4. I have decided that this makes me frustrated. The only way I can get it to work when it gets clogged up is to demolish it and start it up again. This is supposed to be the culmination of all the work the Devs have added to the game in the last 6 months. The Q & A has all the promises of an improved game and think that will happen because the only place to go is up. Our other company members have a Market set up in G3 @PiszkosFred and @DarkwaveI’ll try to get it working.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Our other company members have a Market set up in G3 @PiszkosFred and @DarkwaveI’ll try to get it working.

Fill your warehouse some strongwood and/or fronds and lets make some golds 🙂 in G3! I saw earlier youre back in the same spot (me too - old habits die hard), but i wondered, why you dont have offer - in the trade route filter youre with 0 materials. We had a chat in the grid chat last night and this morning, more and more company joined with "wood for wood and with fronds for fronds (with 1:1 ratio)", so if you can establish some route with they too, thats a nice passive income.

Hey there! Thanks to @Ranger1k, I read some other info and established trades with like resources. (e.g. silk for silk) That seemed to do the trick and trades were working. 

Awesome!

Thanks for the info! 

Thanks to @PiszkosFred for getting setup with some trades--passive income is great!

• Like 1