Sign in to follow this  
mishma

Will Atlas Games Change?

Before I write, I want to tell the developer that Atlas is not an ark.

Trade? Well...Will the trade work well after some time when there are no people?
The first thing that should be the concept of Atlas is,
I think it's a territory and a community that belongs to it.

Right now, alliance with the company. Or you can do many things with a single company.
Atlas also thinks that games related to piracy should be a key point, not a company or a company, but a territory and a person belonging to that territory.

I think a person who settles on an island based on an occupied island should automatically ally with the island's owner and form a community on that island and become a friction with other islands to be the basic framework of a real pirate game.

The islanders are dealing with each other, helping each other in PVP situations.
However, if you play pvp, you should not simply play a ground war like now, but you should have other acquisitions.
If someone kills someone with a common token-like concept, they get tokens.
You can return the schedule from the island owner with that token, or you can exchange it for drawings or ship accessories at a free port.

---------------
There are three to ten people on an occupationable grid.
20 to 30 lawlessness?
You know you're not good enough, right?

I want to change the game with some really brilliant ideas.The company that made Atlas is incompetent.

------ps

When does the localized file work again? The localized files that were converted before the market update do not work after the update.What the hell~
I'm really disappointed that there's not a single developer who can answer this localization.

Edited by mishma