Sign in to follow this  
Email

stuck between regions HELP

i was stuck between i3 going into h3 on west side boat got stuck between regions now i cant get back on and says above rejoin the game server but not region i can hit join atlas it asks me to choose a region will i lose me charter if i choose this or will my boat drift far enough to get into as region and i be able to get in

Edited by Email

H3 and a couple of other servers/grids (  I believe H2, H1, and G11), have been offline for like 8 hours mate. We are still waiting to hear about a fix. We players can't get back in, if we have sailed or fast travelled to those grids. Sorry. We have the same issue so it is not just you. And there is nothing you can do until the dev. team fixes the server, sadly. 

44 minutes ago, NoobieDooz said:

H3 and a couple of other servers/grids (  I believe H2, H1, and G11), have been offline for like 8 hours mate. We are still waiting to hear about a fix. We players can't get back in, if we have sailed or fast travelled to those grids. Sorry. We have the same issue so it is not just you. And there is nothing you can do until the dev. team fixes the server, sadly. 

Thanks new schooner oh well lol

Got the same problem at H1,thought that was a personal issue until I saw this thread. 

Edited by minipan9

Toujours d'actualité le problème en i2,

impossible d'intéragir avec le bateaux ou autre chose serveur total bug

Last night got stuck between E2 and E3. Third schooner in a row first killed by red battleship on border as I zoned in. Second on a random Rock near and island. Never found the rock just lost all the front planks and sunk before I could replace them.

Just about finished with this game. I don't mind loosing ships to things I have a say in. I don't even mind, if I am doing something risky and a glitch causes a loss. like being stuck in a floor tile above a bed whilst my 80th level elephant is being torn apart by two 2nd level lions. (I should have changed him off  passive). But when I am just traveling the world in a fast schooner being careful to avoid any risk; because my last tame and just about all my gold is on board, it is a step to far. End Game......