Myrm

Looking for Friendly PvE Cluster to Play On.

Hi

I am experienced with Ark, but new to Atlas.  I play on Xbox.

I am looking for a PvE cluster map that has a decent number of grids/servers to allow plenty of exploring, with a friendly atmosphere.

I currently play on one cluster where you are allowed to purchase a whole island with real money and then dictate to others as to if and what they can build on their island.  So far I have wanted to build in a nice looking empty spot away from anything other base, but was told I couldn't because the island owner may want to build something there in the future.  Or, yes you can build a lighthouse here but you can't turn the light on because it produces lag.  This purchasing of islands is just a bit too elitist for me.  I understand that there may be rules that prevent others from building a base within render range of another players base, and that I think is perfectly acceptable.

So, if you own/play on a friendly PvE cluster where players are free to build where they wish, within reason of course, then please let me know, so that I can take a look and see if it's for me.

Thank you.