Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Unaskedcaboose

It's a shame 😔

Recommended Posts

Was a great game until they forced na pve players to play pvp or suffer from the lagg of connecting to a server in eu. I gave this game high ratings and now I have changed them to pore ratings for stealing money from pve na players. I get they needed money witch is why they changed the maps but they advertised it as a PVE/PVP NA/EU mmo pirate game however they removed the NA PVE. This was a great game. RIP ATLAS 🙏 I miss you  😭

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True they Do need money that is why there in the business of doing this in the first place. The problem developers have a wall up from the players that love the game and want to see the game work. They seem to be going in the wrong direction. I myself have been here playing from the beginning. There are promises they have made from the beginning that they have Not yet fulfilled or it this point if ever. A gaming community Called the Darkside have been listening to the players and have been working on there 5.0 season of Atlas. You should check them out. There 4.0 Season was great and fun to play. With the modes they have added and develop. You would think the Atlas developers would want to take notes and bring it to the main server for all players. But it seems the Atlas team Don't have the same passion and it's more like a chore. If it's money they need. Throw out some skins to buy for your ship or something. Players will buy them!

Edited by Bladecolector
Wording

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bladecolector said:

True they Do need money that is why there in the business of doing this in the first place. The problem developers have a wall up from the players that love the game and want to see the game work. They seem to be going in the wrong direction. I myself have been here playing from the beginning. There are promises they have made from the beginning that they have Not yet fulfilled or it this point if ever. A gaming community Called the Darkside have been listening to the players and have been working on there 5.0 season of Atlas. You should check them out. There 4.0 Season was great and fun to play. With the modes they have added and develop. You would think the Atlas developers would want to take notes and bring it to the main server for all players. But it seems the Atlas team Don't have the same passion and it's more like a chore. If it's money they need. Throw out some skins to buy for your ship or something. Players will buy them!

I know that is why they are in this business but what they have affectively done is steal money from the NA PVE players. The selling point of the game was a open world mmo pirate game that offered PVP/PVE in NA/EU. At the point they removed the NA PVE server it became fraud. I am upset that not only did I lose money for two copies of the game but my friends on Xbox also hade there money stolen. There is no trust a company that steals from their costumers. They have not offered a refund for the na pve players. They need money but is telling 1/4 of your costumers to go pound sand a good idea? No its not. I will not try to get them anymore costumers after this and all they care about is a broken pvp system that is so awful. If the pvp was at sea only where most piracey happens I might play pvp as a pve player you would expect to lose ships at sea. But again the main point is they stole money from the pve na community. I agree with you this had soo much going for it and I would always recommend this game before they committed fraud ind by all definitions what they did was fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My anger is manly with whom ever decided to cut the na pve players and some what anger towards the rest of the community for not saying anything to the devs. Until na pve gets restored i will no longer play/saport this game and I have changed my reviews on all sites from 5 stars (good game lots of fun however there is the usual pre release problems that will make you mad but it happens because it is a pre release all in all it is a fun game). To 1 star(this used to be a good game and if you like playing on extremely laggy PVE EU servers or are in the EU server it still probably is however since they told the pve na players to go pound sand after taking there money i would not recommend this game if I could I would rate it at -50000000 stars)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for money issues there's such things as membership for games make it to where members during their term get 2x bonus for there account and depending on the price of membership increase it by 1 or 2. Or they could sell treasure chests for a x amount containing good blue prints with the stuff needed to make them for x amountof price say a full mithicbuild ship with everythang needed to make it for 25$ just a example. Those are two ways to earn money with out casting them any and im sure there would be people that would pay. But also not make it mandatory to do this to play the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ey caboose i have a spot on our old island, its lawless now, message me Sunday night I'll help get ya set back up.

The lag is being addressed and right now it isn't bad, for me atleast.

Season 4 i played PvP and actually found the lag to be WAY worse there due to all the defensive structures AND people intentionally crashing xbox players..

See if Disowned & Slivers wanna come have a crack at it. I got ya guys

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, eeeceee said:

afaik, all of the servers are/were hosted in germany? Lol

My understanding was in Europe, yes.  Didn't know which country.  My ping/lag is fine for the most part...except sometimes in lawless.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes all of the servers are in Europe, were in Germany, so why do you say the na servers are in LA in USA?

You have been laggy all the time, it appears.

Do you not understand? I'm saying that the servers have always been in Europe. Are you in the USA? Why can you not speak english?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I naver lagged until they shut down the na pve server i know where the na server was because they were paying natrido for servers in the US the na server was in LA. Why do you think they shut it down because of the cost of running it all im saying is if price was the issue give something in game like a member ship or a chest of resources at 10 or 20 dollars to faund it again that wouldn't cost them a dime and would probably bring more income to developing the game even more. I naver lagged on my pc my Xbox is a different story that lagged do to pc player builds and most likely the low output components that the console developers used not be cause there cheap but because they need it to put in a small box 

Edited by Unaskedcaboose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can just run a tracert on the NA PvP server to see where it is. I doubt eeeceee can face facts though, so probably a pointless conversation ;).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 1:25 AM, Unaskedcaboose said:

I know that is why they are in this business but what they have affectively done is steal money from the NA PVE players. The selling point of the game was a open world mmo pirate game that offered PVP/PVE in NA/EU. At the point they removed the NA PVE server it became fraud. I am upset that not only did I lose money for two copies of the game but my friends on Xbox also hade there money stolen. There is no trust a company that steals from their costumers. They have not offered a refund for the na pve players. They need money but is telling 1/4 of your costumers to go pound sand a good idea? No its not. I will not try to get them anymore costumers after this and all they care about is a broken pvp system that is so awful. If the pvp was at sea only where most piracey happens I might play pvp as a pve player you would expect to lose ships at sea. But again the main point is they stole money from the pve na community. I agree with you this had soo much going for it and I would always recommend this game before they committed fraud ind by all definitions what they did was fraud.

Nothing was stolen from you. They provided the server as advertised. Please point to the clause in your sales agreement which specifies that server would be provided in perpetuity without change. I was NA PVE as well and I get that you think it was a poor business decision and it negatively impacted you, but it's not fraud. No one stole anything from you. You purchased access to an MMO that no longer is exactly the way it was when you purchased it. This might not be the best business decision but it's not stealing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pant said:

You can just run a tracert on the NA PvP server to see where it is. I doubt eeeceee can face facts though, so probably a pointless conversation ;).

 

Why would i even bother to do that? I read many times that the server is in Germany, and I cbf to tracert when the devs cbf to dev a game ;)

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locate the servers on the moon or in Afghanistan for all i care.

As long it's not laggy and development keeps moving in a positive direction I'm satisfied.

🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eeeceee said:

Ok, that was a strange comment, but who cares

What was strange?

If no one cares what are you yappin for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...