Sign in to follow this  
Bladecolector

Ships should be Gold!

If we got to get the amount of Gold to just to build a schooner. Then the Ships should be able to not sink so easily like before.  As a solo player just getting $5000 Gold takes sometime. And to have your schooner sunken to the bottom of the sea as soon as you go threw a shimmer with ghost ships waiting for you on the other side. Just to sink what you work so hard for. Make me not want to play! Ships should be the price we pay for! 

Je suis d'accord avec toi ces 5000 25000 et 50000 ces enorme le prix des navires 

Edited by igame1979

Really? You think schooner should be free? Why not other ships?

Edited by eeeceee

All this talk about how much a schooner costs... I don't even want a schooner. I've used brigs since the start of Atlas. I want a brig. All ships are way over priced now.

Maybe we should change the name of the game now, from Atlas, to Castaway. Were we stand on the beach looking at the sea remembering the days of sailing.

Yeah, we have sloops now but I just have no interest in a sloop for anything. I don't want to waste my free time crossing oceans at a snails speed, in a boat that is so limited. Nor do I find any enjoyment in farming in a sloop.

I wonder if this idea came from the same person that thought up the FOY. So now we have servers full of 100 year olds, standing on the beach.

• Haha 1

You want a brig?

Don't waste your free time then, make a post on the forums!

Edited by eeeceee

9 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

You want a brig?

Don't waste your free time then, make a post on the forums!

Add one more to your meaningless troll spam posts. Interesting way you choose to spend your free time. It must be a truly boring life.

Hi

I have to agree, I thought the plan was to get people out to sea rather than land based.  Well for the first time Ive built a landbase, Im now just playing the game like an Ark reskin. Whereas before I was out in a Brig as my base. (Also a solo player)