Scarborough1994

Remove Gold from crafting, Add human breeding, Tame sharks, NPC Hunger system

Okay lets start with the gold thing, you guys are milking it so much, the whole point of building a shipyard and farming the resources is so you don't have to spend gold to buy the ship, that alone is very time consuming, also gold for crafting barrels? why? just collect wood, gunpowder etc etc that should suffice.

Now before the team change over ( I believe you are the newest team) we had talk about humans breeding, when we reach old age or die we inhabit the body of our off-spring, getting this system out would be amazing, along with animal breeding if it's not already in.

Shark Taming, okay now we see divers going in the fish tank with sharks at an aquarium, the sharks are friendly they're not all out for blood and some even build bonds with the sharks, scary I know, but it would be great to see this, Don't know why you haven't included it yet, also more types of sharks are needed instead of the only one we have.

Now the hunger system, sharks with a full belly should be less aggressive, the more hungry they become 25% hunger they will become aggressive to everything until it has eaten something but this doesn't just have to apply to sharks but other aggressive creatures, snakes for example instead of chasing you, they will hiss, when you get too close they will become aggressive somewhat same for cobras.

I believe these features would be great.

and finally I would like more land, I want to actually build a decent home with resources around me rather than travelling everywhere, Npcs sell stuff in the market like metals/wood etc that we'd normall have to travel for............Ships of the damned aren't always grouped, this is just the start of making this game better, lower the cost of resources for building ships, there's alot that you could do with this game that you have still failed to do.

• Like 1

game is ruined, is all I can  say. The gold for ships is just one out of a lot of things that make the game unplayable