Sign in to follow this  
WickedCricket

three handsome pirates looking for an Island to call home.

Hello, we are three guys looking for an island were the owners of said island actually want/don't mind us building on a small portion of the map.

Seems like everybody is so obsessed with peopels not being allowed to enter/build on their island. It limits the fun of the game to a total of 200-300 guys

We will harvest a lot of shit, and don't mind 20% tax on the island, as long as we can stay there.

1 hour ago, WickedCricket said:

Hello, we are three guys looking for an island were the owners of said island actually want/don't mind us building on a small portion of the map.

Seems like everybody is so obsessed with peopels not being allowed to enter/build on their island. It limits the fun of the game to a total of 200-300 guys

We will harvest a lot of shit, and don't mind 20% tax on the island, as long as we can stay there.

You would think they would want you to stay because of the tax they get from you?

13 hours ago, WickedCricket said:

We would be glad to have you we are the northern most island in I4 Pasland Island owned by Danelaw we ask you build in the north half of the island (island runs from SW to NE)  but not in the ruins we have a discord with a map posted in to it just holler at Yosef Ironside He is the leader of the company

Edited by Email

Temperate a6 most left island (Twobeez). Its not the best resource wise, but has free space for settlers still.

What I think some owners are doing is this, not allowing settlers so they can build how and where they want first, then allowing settlers after that. I have seen that on one island and maybe one other.

I started building before the island was claimed, don't think the owners were too happy but, we've sorted it out and all is cool now.