Sign in to follow this  
Barack Obama

PEACE TIME?

With all the changes to ship cost and more specifically the drastic gold inflation. Maps are more important than ever, until trading is fixed and finalized. With that being said, why in the hell are defenses aloud to attack me while in peace mode? I have a few issues with this. First, I understand you want to defend your self and possibly stop people from settling on your island. we can all agree this makes sense, but why would you want to go so over board no one can even do maps on your island and you have a tax! You understand you get a portion of this? if your island is in peace phase that should mean everyone is un-killable. Why can defenses shoot me and yet I can not retaliate? please changes this so we can do maps wherever we want during piece phase, so we can attempt to stack this unfathomable amount of gold you require us. SIDE BARR- Puckles and swivels are fucking broken..the crew is untargetable

• Like 3

Because the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, to shoot you mostly peaceful island looters !

Edited by Sheepshooter
  • Like 1

I guess because otherwise a group of players could assemble for an assault right before peace timer deactivates?

Not saying i like the system, just stating the logic..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheepshooter said:

Because the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, to shoot you mostly peaceful island looters !

well said..

1 hour ago, Ranger1k said:

I guess because otherwise a group of players could assemble for an assault right before peace timer deactivates?

Not saying i like the system, just stating the logic..

ya I see that point but, there is definingly a fine line. fi they are there and waiting for the timer and when it swaps to combat they will get attacked. i feel like the ability to gather maps unharmed would be used more often then people waiting for the timer to attack. the thing is, if people want to raid you , your gonna get raided regardless of their strat. A man just wants to farm maps and mats.

• Like 1

You could ask island owner for a temporary alliance. Pain in the butt but however just throwing it out there.

Edited by Ranger1k
  • Like 1

Lol temporary alliance. Grow a pair, try to think, and just talk to the island owner if you want to do a map there. If they say no, then have a big cry on the forums. If you came to my island, and said you just wanted to do maps, I would say OK go for it but I will be watching you. I might also just kill you for fun (you know.... pvp??? hahaha)

You get attacked on other peoples islands, because it is their island. Seems straightforward to me. Obviously, you do not own an island yourself.

I think with the Cost of the Ship so high of gold. The ships  should be made with Gold. You still get hit damage and sink the same. Ship should be able to take a little more beating.