Shecil connor

About Pathway obstruction, griefing, etc...

If you have these types of "complaints" about PVE, you are the one that should do something and play PVP, because the PVE in this game is simply PVE without the PVP, so you are not actually playing the game. The pvp game has not been doing so well btw in case you didnt realise.

We are a 2 person company, can not afford to replace a ship every day. The game needs to go back 2 wipes, loved that game!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaster said:

The game needs to go back 2 wipes, loved that game!

Huh?

Edited by eeeceee

5 hours ago, eeeceee said:

If you have these types of "complaints" about PVE, you are the one that should do something and play PVP, because the PVE in this game is simply PVE without the PVP, so you are not actually playing the game. The pvp game has not been doing so well btw in case you didnt realise.

Ay ay ay!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!

PVE is aĀ big adult cafeteria with lots of tables and sometimes a real slob will sit down next to you and they will smell terrible and spill their food all over the placeĀ your already at. Complaining to the management wonā€™t help (usually) because they arenā€™t interested in reforming a disagreeable customer. Move to another tableĀ until their are done.Ā 
Ā 

PVP Is a high school lunchroom where if your a slob they will punch you in the face and steal your lunch money so you wonā€™t eat there anymore. Thatā€™s why all the slobs end up at PVE.
Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

Yeah ok.

Or, pvp is a game, and just like a sport, if *you're* a "slob", you will lose. Cry about being punched (barreled? haha) in the face all you like, that is the point of the game.

Edited by eeeceee

All I was saying is that if you act like a jerk in PVP there is a course forĀ quick retribution and in PVE you have to live with it.

I enjoy both but currently play PVE.

Edited by Gomez Addams

43 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

All I was saying is that if you act like a jerk in PVP there is a course forĀ quick retribution and in PVE you have to live with it.

Hehe, ok fair enough.

Actually even in PvP the policing of griefers is intermittent at best.

The slobs just join larger companies, check their manners, then proceed to shit on every non company player they can get away with ...

Or

1 large island owner will be forced reluctantly to intervene, then the action usually befalls settlers he likes least or is least afraid of. Or the island owner refuses to get involved entirely leaving it to the 2 parties to fight/ grief/ sort it out... assuming the griefer has enough common sense to avoid pissing off the island owner...which means the griefer may provoke you into a fight then wipe you.

So the proposal is absurd that pvp "solves" griefing. At best it keeps the griefing hierarchical.

šŸ™‚

Edited by Ranger1k
Typos

Wtf, that looks like a whole bunch of gibberish.

Are you trying to comment on Gomez Addams' post that in PVP there is no course for quick/any retribution?

Where in this thread has anybody proposed that pvp "solves griefing"? The OP says that they are unable to play PVE, due to griefing, and I explained that the PVE game is simply the PVP without the PVP, and no further thought has been put into it.

Do you know what PVP is? Player vs player. Some players grief, but that's ok, because you are a player too who is competing with this other player who just happens to grief. Maybe learn to play the game?

Ā 

2 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

Ā 

13 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Ā 

Please stop spamming and trolling eeecee. Kthxbuhbye

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Wtf, that looks like a whole bunch of gibberish.

Are you trying to comment on Gomez Addams' post that in PVP there is no course for quick/any retribution?

Where in this thread has anybody proposed that pvp "solves griefing"? The OP says that they are unable to play PVE, due to griefing, and I explained that the PVE game is simply the PVP without the PVP, and no further thought has been put into it.

Do you know what PVP is? Player vs player. Some players grief, but that's ok, because you are a player too who is competing with this other player who just happens to grief. Maybe learn to play the game?

Ā 

Of course it looks like gibberish to you, i used big words..

Hahahah, please tell me what words you think are "big"?

"hierarchical" ? Lol

Or maybe just explain wtf? Lol

Edited by eeeceee

I believe that you should expect to be attacked by other players in PVP in any manner possible and itā€™s not really a grief to be buried in spam,Ā just a tactic. Big companies have been encouraged by the devsĀ since the beginning forĀ better orĀ worse on all servers. When Iā€™m ā€œattackedā€œ in PVE by other players Iā€™m always surprised because I try to help everyone and be a good neighbor.Ā The game in PVE Is sort of winnerless and more of a past time or hobby.Ā There is no score other than I made it to level x or look at my cool house. Like playing putt-putt by yourself or painting toy soldiers.Ā Ā I reallyĀ donā€™t know why anyone would take the time to spamĀ someoneĀ with wipes coming all the time but they exist and theyĀ are enjoying themselves apparently.Ā Ā I was just making a comment to OP aboutĀ the state of the game, not trying to say one style was better than the other.Ā 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

I believe that you should expect to be attacked by other players in PVP in any manner possible and itā€™s not really a grief to be buried in spam,Ā just a tactic. Big companies have been encouraged by the devsĀ since the beginning forĀ better orĀ worse on all servers. When Iā€™m ā€œattackedā€œ in PVE by other players Iā€™m always surprised because I try to help everyone and be a good neighbor.Ā The game in PVE Is sort of winnerless and more of a past time or hobby.Ā There is no score other than I made it to level x or look at my cool house. Like playing putt-putt by yourself or painting toy soldiers.Ā Ā I reallyĀ donā€™t know why anyone would take the time to spamĀ someoneĀ with wipes coming all the time but they exist and theyĀ are enjoying themselves apparently.Ā Ā I was just making a comment to OP aboutĀ the state of the game, not trying to say one style was better than the other.Ā 

Well, just look at this forum, people appear to do things that you would think "wtf how do you have the time for this bullshit" and they enjoy themselves apparently

also, lol @ that emoji, such a fail

Edited by eeeceee