Sign in to follow this  
Thayxen

Have they fixed barrel bombs yet?

Thinking about coming back after hearing about a wipe. Any new info on the barrel bomb thing that broke ship combat?

3 hours ago, Thayxen said:

Thinking about coming back after hearing about a wipe. Any new info on the barrel bomb thing that broke ship combat?

now barrels arent a huge issue compared to there still being gold cost for ships and broken trade mechanic. but theyre working on it and its still a good time. come on back.

stop lying to this man! thayxen the game is gona wipe again on dec 31 for the new claim system, my adivce is wait til then to come back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

stop lying to this man! thayxen the game is gona wipe again on dec 31 for the new claim system, my adivce is wait til then to come back.

there's plenty of fun to be had in the meantime. 

21 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

now barrels arent a huge issue compared to there still being gold cost for ships and broken trade mechanic. but theyre working on it and its still a good time. come on back.

Lol. Hey man, the broken issue isnt a big issue because theres even bigger issues that prevents the game from being fun! But, you know, the devs are working soooooo hard, and im having fun because I quit when the game was actually good and now I miss it.......... sigh

13 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

there's plenty of fun to be had in the meantime. 

lol man reallly

13 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

Indeed.

You just wasting your time with this nonsense.

40 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Lol. Hey man, the broken issue isnt a big issue because theres even bigger issues that prevents the game from being fun! But, you know, the devs are working soooooo hard, and im having fun because I quit when the game was actually good and now I miss it.......... sigh

lol man reallly

Indeed.

You just wasting your time with this nonsense.

of all the flavors you choose salt

• Haha 1

Seems saltier to me that you want to just ignore what is actually going on, because you decided that "you wanna play now". :/

Really?

I guess fun is in the eye of the beholder.... People like to do things and have fun... Yeah fun.

It would make sense if you were the one to make barrel bombs a "thing", as you are quite clueless.

Edited by eeeceee

17 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Really?

I guess fun is in the eye of the beholder.... People like to do things and have fun... Yeah fun.

It would make sense if you were the one to make barrel bombs a "thing", as you are quiet clueless.

barrels have always been around and have always been a thing. i wasn't the only one trying to maximise potential with game mechanics. but with the current mechanics, its slowed down the meta's quite well. no ones got a mythical gal yet, when otherwise there would be by now, and thats good. 

1 hour ago, eeeceee said:

Seems saltier to me that you want to just ignore what is actually going on, because you decided that "you wanna play now". 😕

idk man, seems to me you're the one opting out rn and don't know what youre talking about when it comes to where the game currently stands.

• Haha 1

What? Barrels havent always been around, you couldn't just build a cheap ship in a hour and load it with barrel bombs and go fuck up a mythical ship.

Nobody will build a myth gally because its just stupid and a waste of time. Why do you consider that to be progress?

Smh.

I say that you appear to be ignoring things, and you reply im the one opting out ? Mate, you quit a longggggggg time ago......... and you dont appear to know what you are talking about, regardless of where the game stands or did stand.

4 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

What? Barrels havent always been around, you couldn't just build a cheap ship in a hour and load it with barrel bombs and go fuck up a mythical ship.

Nobody will build a myth gally because its just stupid and a waste of time. Why do you consider that to be progress?

Smh.

I say that you appear to be ignoring things, and you reply im the one opting out ? Mate, you quit a longggggggg time ago......... and you dont appear to know what you are talking about, regardless of where the game stands or did stand.

i did it all season 2 lol, everythings cheap if you know how to do it efficiently. no ones built a myth gal because ship gold cost has become a major obstacle in progression. i stopped playing for 2 seasons lol.. sooooo long lol.  regardless, im playing now and not only am i having fun, im glad they're taking this route even if its bumpy. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Really?

It would make sense if you were the one to make barrel bombs a "thing", as you are quite clueless.

If fun is in the eye of the beholder,...

then following yout logic..

What is "clueless" in the eye of... ...

Derp

Man, a lot of sniping back and forth. Have you considered that you can both be right? Development is a mess, but there are still fun things for some players?

I wouldn't recommend official, but there are a number of good customs depending on what you are looking for. 

• Like 2

Huh, you aren't going to advertise a private server?

Unfortunately, having a clue is not the same as not having a clue, even if some people find things fun.

"In 515.17, Explosive Barrels can no longer be fired from Cannons or Large Cannons. We have also added an 80 Gold cost for crafting Explosive Barrels. Thank you to the Community for your part in helping us to shape and define ATLAS gameplay."

FINALLY!!!! Myself and two others will probably return now.  It's such a cool game, when they don't break it.  Breaking it in early access isn't a huge deal. What is a huge deal is when they take MONTHS to listen to their players.  But I'm happy now.