MunchATG

Time for a community effort

Hi guys, I have seen a few posts on here about a community buy out for the game we love. Here's another suggestion, why don't we start bombarding another developer with experience of open world rpgs, say blizzard, to see if we can get them to buy the rights. Cos let's face it, how awesome would this game be with a properly motivated and enthusiastic development team? Granted no doubt we would see lots of real currency add ons brought in so they could make their money back but I would be willing to pay for certain skins etc. What do you guys all think? Peace ✌ 

• Haha 1

We could make a gofundme or whatever, but how to make these people sell for a **REASONABLE** price?

That could be a plan, however do you know any game programmers that would be willing to work on this? I do know one but he's a little busy working for codemasters! Thats why I'm suggesting trying to pitch it to another studio. The fan base is there, the main structure of the game is there, its just really the bugs that need ironing out and the communities views taking seriously then it really is a winning game

• Like 1

If we owned the game, we could do whatever we want, and eventually find game programmers.

Sounds fun

25k is not that much money, and yet the devs still cannot fix this game.

Many people have tried to fix the game for NO MONEY, and yet the devs still cannot fix this game.

If i could I would send you 25k just for making that post.