Piebelly

Any Help or Advise?

So i built my house in lawless as its only me and my girlfriend and sometime's my kid that that play, so i figgered were not going to need much room just a couple of ship docks, a general purpose trap and a house.

so we setup a basic house tame a few bears and go to bed. we woke up and somones moved directly next to us and put some foundations between us.

All good i think i better do the same so we dont encroch on each others space.

so a few hours pass and my new neighbour comes online hes docked a raft in my small shipyard and hes spamed foundations all around my house with tables on so not only can we build in any direction getting in and out with our bears is like an obsticle course.

Is there anyway to report this kind of toxic behaviour? this is ment to be a PVE server.

Really.jpg.dc9b4b5b9d87565c680162364ceb85cf.jpg

Really2.jpg.51b798f2b7d8b0f403eb4ebd80ff34cf.jpg

I think they fixed that problem with EA release a few years ago... they call it PVP... unfortunately it is a server setting option and some people choose to not turn on this fix, so they have to live with this bug, which is not even an exploit... which the most toxic griefers in Atlas love to use and choose to join those bugged servers for the lolz...
Would be better if the devs would just shut down those griefer havens and be done with it having only fixed server running...

😜

51 minutes ago, Piebelly said:

Im playing on PC PVE offical

yupp, that is what I said... your problem right there... PVE... live with it... or switch PVE off to fix it...

My family and I have lived in Lawless on PVE for almost 2 years through 5 seasons. This happens now and then due to a bug called “Jerkface Loser”. Sometimes people act in the game like they would in real life and in PVE you can definitely spot this personality trait. I filed a ticket last season and all the offending construction of a JFL was wiped out in less than 5 days. I was shocked and think that was a rare case. You have 2 choices other than that, stay and deal with a JFL or move away until they quit or get wiped.(which is soon) Remember if you move to a different island to pop in every few days so they can see you aren’t really leaving. There are more awesome people than losers on PVE and I’m sorry your neighbor is making a fun time a frustrating headache. You have my empathy.

• Like 2

Yea it looks like your neighbor IS NOT just trying to make sure that theres space for you and him, it looks like flat out griefing. Try reporting it and being patient

Not that his behavior is justified, but you didn't build on like some important resource spawn did ya?

Also you could ask him/ them to stop. The response may help you win if he disputes your griefing ticket. Just ask politely, don't argue or engage

Good luck

Edited by Ranger1k

first of all we did this because you ran all over the island to stop a lightstone and you finally put it right in front of our base while we were stopping us stopping to make you look like a victim so that it is you who disturb the other players ...

Edited by mosica271

i did what ?

I take it english is not your 1st language.

if you're my neighbour can you move all the foundations around my house please.

I havenet submitted a ticket but i will if they're not moved soon.

Thanks

9 hours ago, mosica271 said:

first of all we did this because you ran all over the island to stop a lightstone and you finally put it right in front of our base while we were stopping us stopping to make you look like a victim so that it is you who disturb the other players ...

Did you park a raft in his shipyard Mosica?

Just a heads up referees often see the retaliation not the initial foul. If he was stalking you around the island Mosica, THAT should have been reported. They may have even been able to spectate it. Now it's a pissing contest.

I suggest you guys work something out.

I am now exiting this conversation.

Good luck y'all

Comme tu dit un concours de circonstances les fondations seront retirés sans soucis dans la soirée nan ce n'est pas ma langue je suis français et google traduction et pas terribles lool ce que tu à fait intentionnellement ou pas tu à posé un phare juste devant notre base (qui est retirés maintenant) nous obligeant à déménagé une fois de plus ... 

Edited by mosica271

4 minutes ago, mosica271 said:

Comme tu dit un concours de circonstances les fondations seront retirés sans soucis dans la soirée 

Merci d'avoir enlevé les fondations

• Like 1