Sign in to follow this  
Motor

Sea fort/control point in H8 is a black hole

Anchored at eastern seafort in H8 and ran ashore to check it out and game crashed. Now I can't retrieve my character. Kicks me complete back to dashboard every time. This is in pve server. There is 2 other ships anchored there, amusingly with same issue. After a while this fort will have a ship graveyard around it. Can't get back into game to even get off the damned island. Can something be done quickly?!?!

Don't use rejoin. Join like you are new.  Try joining another server. I have done this a few times with success. If you green screen and get in without access, quickly die/redrawn before getting a timeout.

How do I join like I'm new? Can't start a new pathfinder unless I die. Can't die unless it loads. Atlas won't load up. So here I sit.

• Thanks 1

Are you guys xbobs?

5th dimension sucks?

lol.

Oh yep, that "dashboard".

On 11/15/2020 at 5:52 PM, monkguru said:

If you green screen and get in without access, quickly die

Good advice for life.

So someone heard our cries for help because today i was finally given the option to spawn to a bed as if I had died. Thank you to whoever made that happen. Now I can go back to committing genocide apon this whale population. They must be eradicated immediately. 

• Haha 1

When you launch the game, at the main menu, DON'T select "Rejoin Atlas" (the first option). Select "Join Online Atlas" (the second option). Then find your server in the server browser, select it, and pick a starting region. You should then spawn in normally.