Sign in to follow this  
BigbyWolf

Solo/Small company schooners and trading.

So, I think the cost of gold to build a ship is a good call. Let’s be honest, it sucks when you pull to an island and it takes 5 minutes to load due to the 80 galleons, brigs and schooners there. 
My concern is to the trade system, which is going to be a large issue for many small company’s (my company is just my wife and I, ever since we had a bad experience on ark.) and solo players.
There just is not enough space to place a farm, warehouse and market for each player. It needs to be one per company. (At least on PVE)

Another alternative I would say could be viable is letting people bring materials to a location and sell them directly to the market or the forts. This would help many of the solo/small company’s. 

I have been playing for about a year, and can honestly say the game is better than ark; there’s just more to it. But while I understand it’s an online survival game, realistically a crap ton of people play it in small numbers and limited time.

I get on generally 6 to 8 hours a week, split between 2 days. Same with my wife. 
Please don’t forget about us small company’s. I basically lived off my schooners. It’s a bit harder to do that on a sloop. I can’t see myself coming up with the amount of gold to make one as the system is now.

So, in short; nice system, but it needs some work. Please allow the direct sale of goods from players to markets or forts, to help us get a schooner. 

• Like 1