Sign in to follow this  
Dosgimp

Reason why no NA - PVE Server?

Because they don't care about pve. If u have not notice there slowly trying to kill it altogether. Same when it came put was my favorite game now dont even feel like it's worth my time. Claim system is retarded. 154 islands if they claim the whole island u have 200 players happy. Now 5k gold for a schooner bad. Lag i tried two days now cant even sail lag will run u onto a sold after paying 5000 gold.

• Like 1

I get the lag issue,  Ive come to find out - Remove any Market you can in the grid.   Like you, Ive been playing Atlas since it launched.   I have had my ups and downs with the game.   The Claim system is still a bad design template for what they are trying to accomplish.  But the Devs wont listen to the player community.  Hopefully with the recent additions to the GS Dev team, maybe they will urge the team to listen to the valueable input of its players (Atleast we can hope)  I like what they are trying to accomplish with the Trade Runs and I hope they get it impleneted.

I am hopeful as the game continue's to improve.   But why they removed the NA PVE Server the mystery will remain.   If they want to remove a pure PVE server.  then Set specific grids as PVE much like the freeport.  Or Dare I say -  a faction system...

• Like 1

I played on NA pve since launch. I would love a response but the truth to it is the wanted to save money. For people that say on the offical servers to have pve and pvp you are crazy. If you did not know how pvp servers exploited freeports then i understand why you think it might be a good idea. How ever they did exploit freeports as a safe zone. So if you think they will know ruin your pve experience and you wish you were back on the laggy ars  EU server you would be wrong mate.  I think its time to start looking for a nice private server or another game all together. One last point any one that says that this game is early access as an excuse for the state of the game and the new dev team coming in and going their own way instead of listening what the community wants is not paying attention. I got this game on steam launch i knew it was early access to me that was something that lasted a few months maybe a year. Not that the game would be basically abandoned and a new team that seemingly only works on the game part time was going to come in with a new vision instead of playing the game and seeing what a smaller niche community of gamers wanted the direction of the game they had been supporting for years to go. So devs go back see what the community wants. We want a low ping game that when we cross server lines we don't lag and crash and lose our ships. Take care of that before you charge us an arm and a leg for the same ship we had been making for years. What team would raise the gold price and not give us a carrot of a new ship release at the  same time .

no one wants pvp and pve together its they are working the whole game around pvp. they set the rules for pve. um those should not be joined in this game and how hard is it to copy program and work on pve like it should be. im not a developer and know how to do that.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:05 AM, Bladecolector said:

I think PVE and PVP could be together just make some PVE territories on the same map. 

I prefer the moment you sail away from a certain radius away from an island that should open you up to PvP