Sign in to follow this  
Disco Noodles

Invisible Farmhouse, Warehouse and Market in solo mode

Feedback - With the new structures and implementation of markets and the economy, solo mode could use a little love.

So, playing in solo mode, I've paced the new structures.  The farmhouse, warehouse and market.  When initially placed, they properly function, and are visible.  When I exit the game and then return, these structures become invisible.  They are still there, still functioning and even have collision.  You can't walk through the area they were placed.   But they are completely invisible.  Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix for it.  It's difficult to deal with.

By the way, is there any functionality of the markets in solo mode?

Thank you.

Hi - same issue here. Weirdest thing about that: SP-Mode, non-dedicated session. Another player joins, they can see all the buildings. We've been over my graphic settings over and over but they are the same... unfurtunately I can't figure out any reason for this - any progress or information on this topic and how it can be solved is highly appreciated...

Occurs everytime I change the grid or log out and back in... when buildings are placed, everything is fine (functional and visible) -> Grid change or logout / login -> functioning but invisible.

Thanks in advance!

I had same issue in single player, specifically one farmhouse was invisible but functional.

Bug ticket may help. Haven't gotten around to it tho since I've been playing official

Good luck

Edited by Ranger1k

It's a pretty well documented bug with prefab buildings on SP/non-dedicated. Host side stops rendering on zone/load. Seems like it would be an easy fix, but big squashing doesn't seem to be a huge priority. And since it doesn't affect the PVP or PVE servers, don't hold your breath.

Hope this gets fixed soon because putting up billboards where these farms and warehouses should appear really kinda sucks for immersion. 

Im having this exact same issue. It really steals the drive to play the game when one is constantly surround by invisible buildings. Hopefully it gets some attention soon.

Same issue here, reported it as a bug a month ago and again today (using 2 separate bug reporting methods) so dunno. But yeah, it's on Xbox and on PC and it's not just the farmhouse, it's the lumberyard too. Don't know about the market, haven't put one up yet. What I've been doing, is just emptying out the farmhouse and my inventory as well, giving myself the resources via the GFI commands, and making a new one, demolishing the old and putting it back up (when I'm gonna be in the area a while). Annoying yes, but it fixes the problem temporarily. Then, after placing the new one, just throw away the resources so it's not officially cheating.