Bowserkoopa

How to use Trade Routes

1: Build a warehouse and ensure it is connected to at least 1 farmhouse.

2: Build a market within 10m of your warehouse. If it is 11 or more away it will not work.
3: Set up your desired trades (through the market). I.E. Honey for gems with a 1:1 ratio. The more you set up the more trading options you have.
4: Click find new trade route and then select one, click the gear icon, and request new trade route.
5: Wait for the trade route to be accepted.
That's all there is to it. Once you have trade routes set up the game will automatically send out invisible ships and trade your resources for the other companies resources (your warehouse must have the resources inside it to trade them). Random events will trigger during this phase which can affect the end results (a parrot laid an egg so I have a fertilized egg in my warehouse). 

Remember, if the other person doesn't have things set up right it will not work. I found it easier to find another company I could talk to and set up a trade route with them. I haven't earned much gold yet, but at least I know it's working. Good luck out there pirates. 

Edited by Bowserkoopa
  • Haha 1

Has anyone noticed the difference in which region to look for sunken ships? For example, in the GOLD region, maybe more often come across good quality?

How do you know and accept if someone has sent you a trade route? I know how to set mine up but have no idea how to see if someone has requested one from me.