Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

It's the end of the PVE server for players other regions

It's the end of the PVE server for players other regions.

After 4 seasons the servers that had already been having problems this last season, in the fifth season several servers with problems for  players those from other regions outside Europe.

It is a lack of respect with players outside Europe, there is no NA server, we pay for the game and if you want to play PVE we have to look for an unofficial. The server has several latency problems for players outside that region.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

"We want NA server back to PVE"

lag.jpg

Edited by FatalCrazy

were all getting that 255 ping in h4 too....and me and my small 3 man tribe started well......got our farhouses/warehouse/market going...then bam...midway through day the server took a huge dump on everyone...freeport above was fine...but our tile is currently a stop start sailing slog at mo......dolphins flying through the air next to ships as they sail ect...pigs rubberbanding on beaches.....we are all in the uk and used to play eu pve ..

they shouldnt have made it into one..as much as we would all like to play with the rest of the world...the game clearly cant handle it.

when i first got on at 4am this morning we had 150 players in the freeport...it was all fine....h4 was fine....then all this weirdness.

sad case of affairs...we want to enoy a proper pirate co op fantasy game....we keep coming back after every wipe like lambs to the slaughter...

if they dont fix this soon..this will be our very last spin of the dice

Edited by hurricane moon

6 hours ago, hurricane moon said:

were all getting that 255 ping in h4 too....and me and my small 3 man tribe started well......got our farhouses/warehouse/market going...then bam...midway through day the server took a huge dump on everyone...freeport above was fine...but our tile is currently a stop start sailing slog at mo......dolphins flying through the air next to ships as they sail ect...pigs rubberbanding on beaches.....we are all in the uk and used to play eu pve ..

they shouldnt have made it into one..as much as we would all like to play with the rest of the world...the game clearly cant handle it.

when i first got on at 4am this morning we had 150 players in the freeport...it was all fine....h4 was fine....then all this weirdness.

sad case of affairs...we want to enoy a proper pirate co op fantasy game....we keep coming back after every wipe like lambs to the slaughter...

if they dont fix this soon..this will be our very last spin of the dice

I did a test if this also happens to PvP EU servers, this is only happening in PVE EU.

Developers removed NA PVE, is it for other players in other regions to stop playing this mode? 

The servers worked well until some time, when NA and EU merged in PVE. Then it seems server PVE does not support any load of players. Are you trying to stop us playing?

Shut down the PVE servers if that's what you want, stop messing whas players around that has been following the game since the beginning.

• Thanks 1

H4, yes definitely a huge problem. I'm currently stationed in I5, but I've had no issues with ping there.

- - EDIT - - Nevermind....Ping is indeed 255 in I5....add H5 to the list too

Edited by UnderTaker905
Update to situation

Tried sailing around today and most of the servers we visited where unplayable with 255 ping. Sorry to say but half our tribe has left the game and wont be coming back and these are players who have been playing through a couple of wipes now. I am hanging in till tomorrow then I will be gone also.

I been playing since day one. I. Can tell u for definite what has happened. Before first wipe game had glitches but every one had fun the claim system made ppl ban together and be active. But a few wined. So they changed it losing most there player base. Paragon had over 600 active daily players. Well all but 10 left over new claim system. There is nothing to do any more now u can't build at all in most spot. Well alot went to pop so a number rise a big one there. Every since that. This is just a opinion but pve is going to be a tax right off or something.  Cause a blind man can see they are trying to make pve tank and fail. It has gotten worse every since. Where in the first claim system u sailed and servers had no less the 40 ppl now most have 2 to 10 ppl. Math dont lie so u can't tell me they don't see the steady decline.

AS of today add B5 to the list. There is something seriously wrong in the server/game code...

I wonder if its the market places doing the trades or if the tact thay people are claiming trade forts when they shouldbt be able to is cause the servers to derp.

@Nami
@Gortok

Can we please get some eyes on this? Its getting really bad all over the PVE server.

The lag/ping is due to the trading market. Was at 255, took down market, it instantly when to less than 100. If we could put the word out for tribes to take down trade markets until the issue is resolved, we could all play.

Edited by Motor

1 hour ago, Motor said:

The lag/ping is due to the trading market. Was at 255, took down market, it instantly when to less than 100. If we could put the word out for tribes to take down trade markets until the issue is resolved, we could all play.

Whsch is crazy as pvpers dont seem to have this issue -.-

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how this trade thing works but we have an island and one of my tribemates took  down whatever does the trading and ping went down drastically. So much that everyone in server commented over chat that the lag disappeared. I'll talk more with said tribemate and make a more clear post on what he did exactly. If anyone has a trading market thing, take it down and test it out. What's there to lose at this point, can't play anyway with the lag away. Other peoples input would be appreciated on experimenting with this trading thing they added. I could post ping with and without trade market as proof.

• Like 1

Where are those times when the atlas was restarted several times a day, and where are those fast hotfixes.

They don't even want to communicate with us :piratethump: