Juddo

To PVP or Not?

Things started out OK, but now with 15-20 players on my island it's gotten pretty laggy. Enough that I don't feel comfy hunting anything w/o dying. It's a hard 4 count just to open or close map. Guess I'll try the PVP again, but can only assume I'll come crawling back with butthurt griefholes in my arse. 

Edited by Juddo
  • Haha 1

Does the PVE Game still exist? I'm asking because I stopped playing several months ago. I'm just spying.

Haven't they included any PVP / PVE servers yet? does it exist in Conan or Ark?

30 minutes ago, Juliocp said:

Does the PVE Game still exist? I'm asking because I stopped playing several months ago. I'm just spying.

Haven't they included any PVP / PVE servers yet? does it exist in Conan or Ark?

NA and EU have PVP servers, PVE server is EU. 

Understand. I stopped playing when they removed PVE NA. I thought they were going to remove all PVEs and maybe they were going to create a server that exists in Conan and Ark. With partial PVP. Pvp example only when you are online, or at certain times. In my mind it didn't make sense to remove an entire PVE server if it weren't to create something better. But from what I'm seeing, they're really just screwing up everything they have. It is a pity. I must continue with ARK. Good luck there friend!