ATLAS

Patch V514.3 - It's Time to Get Trading!

I'm certain that I've previously read that the warehouse is the one that needs to be placed within 30m from the shore. I've moved my warehouse, which is still connected to my FH, so that the market says it's connected at a distance of 19m. My market is legit at water's edge. There's no way the two won't work together now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, UnderTaker905 said:

I'm certain that I've previously read that the warehouse is the one that needs to be placed within 30m from the shore. I've moved my warehouse, which is still connected to my FH, so that the market says it's connected at a distance of 19m. My market is legit at water's edge. There's no way the two won't work together now. 

Well also the fact that the distance is listed in the radial indicates theres SOME type of limit... Good luck

if the trade system is disabled how you expect players to get ships since u put that the way to get gold was using the trade system 

can somebody explain me how

As a brand new (only been playing for ONE WEEK) solo player, I find it extremely aggravating that schooners + cost GOLD! Watching videos on YouTube of solo players or even PvP players from one year ago and they don't have to pay an extortionate fee to HAND BUILD a ship's SKELETON. What's next, you going to start charging 500 gold per wood panel? Or will it cost mythos to get a medium speed sail?? Absolutely ridiculous. Gathering the other resources required, fine. But to pay to get the better ships is ludicrous, especially for a solo player! I'm not interested in farming massive amounts of gold SOLO JUST TO GET A FASTER SHIP!! I play maybe a few hours each night to relax, not to go grind out hundreds of treasure maps and pirate camps to afford a bloody SCHOONER!

38 minutes ago, CelticSage said:

As a brand new (only been playing for ONE WEEK) solo player

My condolences, here have a barrel bomb to your FACE@!!!

• Like 1

I trade you a barrel in your face for a barrel in my face, let us spend our time to do this trade in this awesome video game.... oh also do you have any gold? I cbf grinding needlessly for hours upon end so that i can be wiped....

edit: derp

Edited by eeeceee