ATLAS

Patch V514.3 - It's Time to Get Trading!

Has anyone actually gotten a trade to complete on the market yet? I have our islands two metal types and 1 wood type up for 1:1 trades for all the other types, and 5:1 on ironwood, we captured both trade post things in our grid, own our island, have a taxation bank near the warehouse & market, accepted trade route invites from all kinds of people, and still I haven't seen a single resource show up from the market. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, or it's not working/broken. (PvE). 

3 hours ago, raydenEG said:

This is not a problem yet 😃 Just re-login

I did relog...first instinct. Nothing happened. I did notice, after watching the market for a while, that it randomly said it's connected and not connected. During one of the 'not connected to warehouse' phases, I did notice that the market still updated the amount of resources available for trade. It's possibly a visual bug?

49 minutes ago, Ajax Crevinas said:

Has anyone actually gotten a trade to complete on the market yet? I have our islands two metal types and 1 wood type up for 1:1 trades for all the other types, and 5:1 on ironwood, we captured both trade post things in our grid, own our island, have a taxation bank near the warehouse & market, accepted trade route invites from all kinds of people, and still I haven't seen a single resource show up from the market. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, or it's not working/broken. (PvE). 

I've had a few accepted trade routes for a few good hours now with no information on trades started/completed ... If reading the trade menu correctly, it says I'll be sending 4700 wood (rounded number). I've got more than that in the warehouse. I can only assume the person that I'd be sending to does not have enough of what I'm asking for just yet to initiate the trade. I'd also like to know what happens when the trade is complete. Do the resources just go into the warehouse? What about the gold? Warehouse too?

6 hours ago, J.Dawson said:

Please no god damn area claming, it was and is a horrible idea. 

Island claiming is perfect for anyone, for 1 man tryna solo or big company.

If you are going to implement that, then atleast give private server owners option to choose between each system.

What kind of a sick idea is to add money to ship crafting? where is the logic in that and just imagening how tiresome it is already to get gold in 15x server i cant imagine official players.
If you added premade ships at different qualities at the freeport then you could sell them, but gold is literally unneccesary crafting component in that.
Like where the fuck does the gold go to? You slave yo ass off gathering resources and then you pay the sea gods 5k tax to get a schooner? 

Since dev team is clearly bad at changing features with their own ideas, let the playerbase vote on a idea or porpose one.

solo? nope

i got fucked by a china twoman company they blocked my flag and placed a 2nd outside the circle, i was 30 minutes in and they got the island

it is broken since ever

ofc we need another claim system

• Like 1

Yea I've yet to see a completed trade that I'm aware of.

1. I can't figure out how to scroll through the logs. The UI just skips over it, or, I don't understand how to interact w it (console)

2. If I put out a trade that I'm offering 10k materials for 20k of another i would think the order may be filled by multipe sources. IF, big IF, it locks it into a 2 party activity then thats inefficient if I have to wait on them to farm it. Unless the goal is to boycot or embargo someone etc. I have it set to public and any route (I think), 10k for 20k, 1:2 ratio, like the stock market.. Jimmy fills 25% of the order, BillyBob fills 9%, etc until its done or deleted.

3. Didn't see salt or sugarcane. Maybe i missed it?

4. Eta would be nice also. I don't know if it's not working, if I messed my end up, or if its working fine (like a 3 day hold at a bank)

5. Also there was a vague reference to making "10" off the transaction, i think, right? If that means I'll make 10 gold for participating, well I dunno.... ummm 🥱. I want the mats due to fresh server etc.... I guess if things start piling up I'll play click for gold if I'm bored... I guess part of it also depends on how mechanics and content proceed, conservative start was stated etc..😴

i think one is transacting another is open,.. not sure though

TTYL

2 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

Yea I've yet to see a completed trade that I'm aware of.

1. I can't figure out how to scroll through the logs. The UI just skips over it, or, I don't understand how to interact w it (console)

2. If I put out a trade that I'm offering 10k materials for 20k of another i would think the order may be filled by multipe sources. IF, big IF, it locks it into a 2 party activity then thats inefficient if I have to wait on them to farm it. Unless the goal is to boycot or embargo someone etc. I have it set to public and any route (I think), 10k for 20k, 1:2 ratio, like the stock market.. Jimmy fills 25% of the order, BillyBob fills 9%, etc until its done or deleted.

3. Didn't see salt or sugarcane. Maybe i missed it?

4. Eta would be nice also. I don't know if it's not working, if I messed my end up, or if its working fine (like a 3 day hold at a bank)

5. Also there was a vague reference to making "10" off the transaction, i think, right? If that means I'll make 10 gold for participating, well I dunno.... ummm 🥱. I want the mats due to fresh server etc.... I guess if things start piling up I'll play click for gold if I'm bored... I guess part of it also depends on how mechanics and content proceed, conservative start was stated etc..😴

i think one is transacting another is open,.. not sure though

TTYL

weve got stuff coming in and out with trades between the alliance companies... except i have yet to see a trade vessel that i could pillage.

...What.  The.  FUCK?!

5000 gold in order to build my own goddamn schooner?

Who signed off on this?  Fire their sorry ass.

You fucking idiots, I've stood by this game for a long time, but this is just...  Wow.  A new level of "WE FUCKED IT UP."

• Haha 1

No, really.  You have completely screwed the pooch with this retarded maneuver.  The one thing that made this game worth playing, was the sailing.

And you've gated it to ridiculous levels.  What next, DLC gold-packs you can buy on the store?  Go fuck yourselves.

• Haha 1

You make the game so hard to get anything you’ve ruined the sea experience already putting large gold price on ships the farms are worthless especially making the only island with ironwood claimable on pve I built two farms and they were deleted by owner pls remove the remove option on claimed lands to remove farmhouse I’m so done with this game. There is no way to make gold as most map bottles I pick up disappear I’m back to fifa 21 sos this trash game

• Like 1

There was a lot of noise surrounding the increase in gold cost to build higher tier ships and its pay-off. The introduction of the Trade System is meant to shake things up with the current state of play. We are not balancing our changes surrounding what was previously established and these new conditions in play should endeavor players to new strategies.

Again I ask, where can we complain to higher-ups about this game and its players being treated like shit by a team that is getting paid to do it?

WHAT new strategies? They nerfed getting gold from several sources, nerfed XP from bosses, bottlenecked ships into huge costs of gold, then expect players to "find a way"? It's a grind, a huge one at that, and nothing more.

Try playing your own game for fuck's sake. You should suffer as much as the players do.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xantria said:

Again I ask, where can we complain to higher-ups about this game and its players being treated like shit by a team that is getting paid to do it?

WHAT new strategies? They nerfed getting gold from several sources, nerfed XP from bosses, bottlenecked ships into huge costs of gold, then expect players to "find a way"? It's a grind, a huge one at that, and nothing more.

Try playing your own game for fuck's sake. You should suffer as much as the players do.

By the time we can get a enough coin 50k galleon the game will wipe don’t waste your time guys still same old lag issues in lawless and treasure bottles still disappear on collection, but wait let’s increase the cost of getting a ship so no one enjoys grinding for months to have progress wiped every couple of months just fix and release the damn game you had enough time from players 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

weve got stuff coming in and out with trades between the alliance companies... except i have yet to see a trade vessel that i could pillage.

They said thats still being worked on. All virtual till then.

21 hours ago, J.Dawson said:

Island claiming is perfect for anyone, for 1 man tryna solo or big company.

WTF you talking bout Willis!? 

Oh, it's awesome living on lawless and watching megas who own multiple islands sail by 2x a day to destroy any boats floating on our lawless island because they dare not or could not attack anyone their own size. Even better now that I need 5k just to build another schooner that will be gone tomorrow morning.

Island claiming is trash. No solo is holding their own island. Its great if you enjoy being in a big company. Its not great for everyone else. As I've said before, I'm a fucking pirate, I don't pay fucking taxes. Personally I would make every island lawless and be down with it. 

4 hours ago, UnderTaker905 said:

Nope. You didn't miss it. I noticed the same thing.

and herbs or berrys...

but it doesnt matter, its not working anyways... xd

Edited by photek

Some people have told me its working for them..

I play xbox maybe its an xbox issue or that the only commodity I'm trying to obtain is honey. Ill set more trades soon

Also theres theoretically like ~242+  (guessing avg 2 a grid) routes to click for a request, I've only tried 25ish. Lotta button mashin if i understand UI correctly

Last thing/ pointer, my Market says its 11meters from the warehouse, they're placed side by side. If it has to be within 30m per announcement I'd advise keeping them right next to eachother. I think it also said market needs to be within 30m of ocean

We have seen concerns about how these Trade Ships may affect server load. Optimization and server stability are ongoing issues that involve the continual work we are doing to update the back-end code. Improvements are going to be a gradual process. However, we do have a mechanic in place to prevent an overload of Trade Ships. Once generated Trade Ships have reached a certain threshold, any shipments that should have been generated thereafter will be virtual.

How's that working out for you?

The servers in Lawless are running really shit again, ping at 255. 🤬

Why not fix the errors first before you add unnecessary new things to Atlas.
Normal people learn from the mistakes they have made in the past, but you seem to be immune.🙈🙉🙊

So please, please pinch your ass cheeks together and eliminate the errors first.

In German:

Die Server in Lawless laufen schon wieder richtig Scheisse, Ping bei 255.

Warum behebt Ihr nicht erstmal die Fehler  bevor Ihr neue unnötige Sachen in Atlas einbaut.
Normale Menschen lernen aus Ihren Fehlern die sie in der Vergangenheit gemacht haben, Ihr scheint aber da Immun zu sein.

Also Bitte, Bitte  kneifft die Arschbacken zusammen und beseitigt erst mal die Fehler. 

Add a freeport vendor that pays gold for Resources! (not just exchange)

anyone can then buy a ship from freeport salesman by earning it.

You can keep everything the same if you want but you will then have a true economy. (not just limited to the few that have warehouses)

• Like 1

I'd like to know what the maximum range a market can be from a warehouse is. Unless I've missed something, I haven't seen any notes telling us the maximum distance it can be from the warehouse. I've seem players say that it's gotta be no more than 10m away, yet mine says "Connected to warehouse. Distance 33m" ... So it is saying that it's connected, and even shows the amount of goods available...then 15mins later, it says it's not connected to the warehouse, only to say it is again 20mins later.....confusing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UnderTaker905 said:

I'd like to know what the maximum range a market can be from a warehouse is. Unless I've missed something, I haven't seen any notes telling us the maximum distance it can be from the warehouse. I've seem players say that it's gotta be no more than 10m away, yet mine says "Connected to warehouse. Distance 33m" ... So it is saying that it's connected, and even shows the amount of goods available...then 15mins later, it says it's not connected to the warehouse, only to say it is again 20mins later.....confusing.

I think patch notes said market and warehouse need to be within 30meters of eachother AND the market needs to be within 30 meters of the ocean.

I stated that mine are side by side yet the distance apart is registering 11 meters, so i suspect its measured from center to center, either way, i would advise placing them as close as possible to eachother.

The intermittent connect between the 2 may be a clipping issue, bug, maybe distance, maybe laggy server, maybe ocean is wavin/ out of range lol.. Dunno good luck though

Edited by Ranger1k

Thanks. Gives me reason to perhaps save up another 100g + mats and replace the market, by moving it just a touch closer to the warehouse.....or...move the warehouse a bit closer. I think that if the warehouse is not close enough to the shore, you should get a notification, or just can't place it down.

38 minutes ago, UnderTaker905 said:

Thanks. Gives me reason to perhaps save up another 100g + mats and replace the market, by moving it just a touch closer to the warehouse.....or...move the warehouse a bit closer. I think that if the warehouse is not close enough to the shore, you should get a notification, or just can't place it down.

Its the market that i read had to be near shore technically. However the WH needs to be near the market,.. It was in patchnotes somewhere

Good luck

🙂

Actually i just skimmed the notes i don't see it anywhere. I dunno I'm sure i read that somewhere, can anyone corroborate?

Edited by Ranger1k