Sign in to follow this  
SeaThiever

any one can play PVE from xbox ??

i cant join the game at all also my friend from UK, any one with same thing ? from 11 am BST untill now 5:30 PM BST

should i delete the whole game and download it again ?

Just buy a playstation 6 or whatever, we will wipe the servers for you and it will be great (again haha)!!!!

8 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Just buy a playstation 6 or whatever, we will wipe the servers for you and it will be great (again haha)!!!!

WE WILL ?? who are you?

9 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

and they should wipe the PVE server every week, did you see all that stupid builds on island, its a PVE not PVP server, LAG everywhere becouse of that builds, they should lemit each player can build max 50 items in one server

what i know from this game its from ark company, and i never like ark at all, never ever, but when this game come out it was on pc only for one year, and my all friends on xbox, i can let them go and go for pc, i dont know to to use pc keys to play, so when its come on xbox (I'm with you) they ignore most players becouse i thick only 2 or 4 Dev. working on this game for updates, and dont for get the carona issus in this days. but at least they are doing something for us, like me and you, so can you think without this game or this forum what a chance for us to met eachother? I love you too wanna join my company? we can build one room for us 😛

*whenever you're ready, can we surrender? I surrender*

ehehee 🙂

Ark is a good game, so thats sad that you don't know about it.

Anyway, unfortunately, atlas suffered development "issues" due to the apparent need for more money from sales of the game on XBOBX.

I really don't know how you can say to me that "at least they are doing something for us" because I payed for a game that was in early access, which means that I funded the game. I don't have an XBOBx and probably never will. It may not mean much to you, but those people who have MY money should really take a look in the mirror.

I can get in on PC but it's a bust because the latency is so bad I can't do anything.  I mean like ever since Friday night it's like 2000-4000ms.  The game only shows a max latency of 255 I think but it's clearly much higher.  I know different grids can have different latency but this is on E4.  Not sure if the rest of them are this bad but it's unplayable for me.  I mean I can't even open the food larder to feed my crew.

Just now, McDangles said:

I can get in on PC but it's a bust because the latency is so bad I can't do anything.  I mean like ever since Friday night it's like 2000-4000ms.  The game only shows a max latency of 255 I think but it's clearly much higher.  I know different grids can have different latency but this is on E4.  Not sure if the rest of them are this bad but it's unplayable for me.  I mean I can't even open the food larder to feed my crew.

Theres 3 grids per server, each grid have allocated a certain amount of server resources. If the grid above and below are lagging its probably the server, if the only grid on the server thats lagging is your grid then theres to much shit on the grid and the server doesn't have enough resources to run the grid.

19 hours ago, Pant said:

Theres 3 grids per server, each grid have allocated a certain amount of server resources. If the grid above and below are lagging its probably the server, if the only grid on the server thats lagging is your grid then theres to much shit on the grid and the server doesn't have enough resources to run the grid.

Its so bad I can't even get out of my grid.  This morning I tried to open a door.  I know after you load the game it takes a minute for things to get loaded in.  Five minutes later still can't open the door.  Never had this problem before Friday.  Had a friend try to connect too with the same results.  Hope it gets fixed during the wipe.