ATLAS

Patch Preview: Trade Functionality Arriving

The trade isn't bad.

But department store and market should be enough. removes the stupid farm from the game, it broke a lot what was fun in ATLAS.

Why should I still tame or breed elephants, rinos or giraffes? When every noob can just put up a farmhouse and then get Resourcen in abundance.

Alternatively, you can remove the animals from the game that nobody needs anyway, then the servers will at least run better and not so laggy anymore.

Or better you go back to Seasson 3 (Servergrid 15x15) before you have broken the beautiful game.

In German :

Das mit dem Handel ist ja nicht mal schlecht.
Aber Warenhaus und Markt sollte dazu reichen.
Entfernt die blöde Farm aus dem Spiel, die hat viel kaputt gemacht 
was in ATLAS Spass gemacht hat. Warum soll ich noch Elefanten, Rinos oder Giraffen tamen oder züchten?  Wenn jeder Noob einfach ein Farmhaus hinstellen kann und dann Resourcen im Überfluss bekommt. 
Alternative könnt Ihr ja die Tiere aus dem Spiel entfernen die sowieso keiner mehr braucht, dann laufen die Server wenigstens besser und nicht mehr so laggy. 

Oder besser Ihr geht zurück zu Seasson 3 ( Servergrid 15x15) bevor Ihr das schöne Spiel kaputt Entwickelt habt.

I am very sad to see the dev team move in such a direction. the new trade system you are imposing is not the way to go. I would have been cool to have a spot set up were ppl can in person deliver goods and sell them. I must say, you are using people to purchase your game, and you don't even have a vision for it. the way you have set this game up, we are actually paying you to build a game. that if very amateur. you should have built this game on your own dime with a vision. it just shows that you guys have no idea what your doing and your actually stealing from your fans. you moved all pve servers to one. all pve servers are laggy as hell, just like your already established game Ark. you obviously are not listing to the people paying you to build this game. so really why are you doing it?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Guess this is it then, I'll be back in a few months to see the winds being returned home. As the game was sold to us. For now it's uninstalled, I still feel it's a real waste of what started out as a good game. Goodluck for the devteam, or whoever came up with these blunded ideas.

Take care, it was another crazy season, that's for sure. 

Yeah i uninstalled.... 4k hours or something. Whatever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BadsSgtSlaughter said:

I am very sad to see the dev team move in such a direction. the new trade system you are imposing is not the way to go. I would have been cool to have a spot set up were ppl can in person deliver goods and sell them. I must say, you are using people to purchase your game, and you don't even have a vision for it. the way you have set this game up, we are actually paying you to build a game. that if very amateur. you should have built this game on your own dime with a vision. it just shows that you guys have no idea what your doing and your actually stealing from your fans.

It would have been cool to have cool things, such as a trade system that worked and for the cool things in the game to not be removed. What i think is missing from this quote here, is that the devs have never actually played the game, and that leads to these problems.

1 hour ago, BadsSgtSlaughter said:

you moved all pve servers to one. all pve servers are laggy as hell, just like your already established game Ark. you obviously are not listing to the people paying you to build this game. so really why are you doing it?

Pvp gets laggy also, but please understand that PVE is simply PVP without the PVP. The devs have never really had the time to create a PVE game along with the PVP game.

37 minutes ago, UnderTaker905 said:

LET'S GO YOU INBRED DICKWADS!!! WIPE US ALREADY!!! 

Any got the exact time for the reset ?

25 minutes ago, UnderTaker905 said:

Nope.... They have yet to even figure that out themselves

Arn't these developers american. Probebly these guys have a job beside developing this game, and is this game just a hobby of them. They probebly went to work just 2 hours ago. so i guess we will see a wipe in about 6 to 8 hours. 

40 minutes ago, Telhma said:

Arn't these developers american. Probebly these guys have a job beside developing this game, and is this game just a hobby of them. They probebly went to work just 2 hours ago. so i guess we will see a wipe in about 6 to 8 hours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerUbfOQTW0

Edited by eeeceee
  • Haha 1

They gotta get to the building, clock in, get their coffee, boot up there cubicle pc's, discuss the wipe, discuss it more, go to lunch, pretend to do some testing for something they plan to happen many months from now, discuss those results, discuss the wipe again, go to dinner, discuss dinner, play a cpl rounds of Among Us, discuss their performance in Among Us, discuss the wipe one last time, hit the wipe/reset button, clock out, go home, come back tomorrow and start fixing the 6,723 bugs they just created.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

been a while since i posted here......for some crazy reason me and my little crew wanna play again....it wont take us long to muster up gold for a schooner or even the brig...do that within a few days diving and sotd killing with armored sloop builds.

bit shitty that they now want gold for the ships aswell as mats....

but whats annoying is...these new guys at the helm cant even give a time!...cmon ffs its almost 6pm here in uk...

knowing this game they will drop it before the eu timezones are just going to bed..

its that usual game of.."race to ones fave island" just to get a spot to build.....(we go lawless always since they removed the og claiming of land where multiple tribes could grab portions of an island via flag camping)

every wipe we come back glutton for punishment lol....i just hope all this new trade stuff ect works in pve?..because thats where we play.....pvp is awfull....wake up to find ones work and time has been sunk...pfft....(if we had offline protection wed be all in)

• Sad 1

dont add gold to crafting ship cost. its gonna add a super grind to a game thats already struggling, sailing is fun, grinding thousands of maps for a single ship is not fun, would seriously reconsider this move.

• Like 1

bladuka i dont disagree...if i was in charge id remove that gold stipulation......but ive been playing from the start when we all were rubber banding just trying to get off the freeports lol.......it dont take long to get 5k together for a schooner.....yeah a gally is a pain.......we have gold falling out of every orifice in current build.....we go gold farming for fun.

tame a few bears...do some maps together...diving on route for shipwrescks ect....kiting sotds

its not really bothered me too much on paper....we shall see how it goes.

Edited by hurricane moon

i know taker.....it is wrong.....i suppose it going to the cost of the poor souls who actually construct the ships skeleton frame for building....its the only thing i can think of lol.

bloody well paid job they have eh? ha ha

oh shatlas....

1 minute ago, UnderTaker905 said:

But why pay gold for a ship you're building on your own? Who are you paying? What does the gold fee go towards (specially on lawless PvE)?

I think it's to reduce to ships to reduce lag, but yea, in pvp it would be a pain, coming back online, and see somebody just shot your shipyard with your galeon structure standing inside it.

as much as i support a wipe i really wish you would add something like in ark and let us save our progress and a few tames, i dont like the trading system for pve one bit gotta admit , in start when i heard about it it was cool as i was thinking yey auction house like in other games finally ,but no that was not it lol , the prizes for the ships are imo way to much , the casual gamer or gamers with family's are gonna struggle playing this now i really hope your all rethinking this coz this aint good at all im afraid ,you focus a lot on the pvp side but surely us pve'ers should have a little say too ? 

6 hours ago, T u m 2 f u k said:

Does our toon have the option to sell his body for gold now just asking for a friend is all 

brilliant idea there lol , had me laughing lol

1 hour ago, Fionaline said:

brilliant idea there lol , had me laughing lol

i honestly would love if dancing for money was an option ingame, like a stripper pole dance and a throw coins mechanic lol

• Haha 1