ATLAS

Patch Preview: Trade Functionality Arriving

This has to be a joke! Like are you serious? Lets make it impossible for most companies not to be able to sail boats in a  boat game. Like WTF. 

50k gally going to lose to a schooner with barrel bombs. 

Nami - tell these devs and your company that this is a joke of a patch. Like gold for boats I get it, it makes sense, but 50k for a gally? Like where in the F*** did u all come up with these numbers? 

Wow, just wow, alright guys who's down for pooling our money and resources up and buying the rights from GrapeShit, and finding real devs for this game. This game started out absolutely awesome with the exception of a few issues. They had a nearly perfect base to build upon and they continue to destroy this game. I guess I'll just be waiting for New World to come out, that games looks to be fantastic!

Are yall retarded 25k for a brig and 50k for a gail...

I would rather ride a dragon then sail a gali for 50k..

the dumbest thing y'all have done since barrels...

As previously mentioned in my Feedback for Fishing/Digging for Gold Changes thread, you removed any means a new player has to earn any gold starting out on a Freeport and I have yet to see the dev team address or even acknowledge this glaring mistake.

Additionally with the new vision for gold, economics, ship construction, and trade, I have to ask some serious questions about future gameplay.

1. Again, how do you expect a new player, especially one who has never played Atlas before, to make their starting gold on day 1?

2. How do you expect most companies to even participate in this new economy when you have restrictions like, "Markets must be connected to a nearby Warehouse to function," and "the Warehouse must be connected to a Farmhouse for full functionality," and "Warehouses must be placed within 30m of the shore," and then the warehouse exclusion of 600m and the farmhouse exclusion of 200m?  I can't speak for PVP official, but for PVE official most companies (like 9 out of 10 in my opinion) weren't even able to place a single farmhouse or warehouse where they settled.

3. Have you considered how far down the skill point tree someone has to spend in order to even participate in the market system?  I think it's 37 skill points to craft a market.  You basically have to travel all the way down the Construction & Mercantilism tree to reach it.  That is a significant skill point sink to even begin to play in.  I know free respecs come easy in the early game, but that's quite annoying to have to skill point hop between taming, building, ships, captaining, etc just to do stuff.

Edited by Ping
grammatical error. changed "in market" to "in the market"
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm ok with the price for building ship. I'm not ok with offline raiding you do not want to fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redrick said:

I'm ok with the price for building ship. I'm not ok with offline raiding you do not want to fix.

WTF are you talking about? offline raiding? You get 15 hours of peace. Like come on.

Price is the problem. Not the offline raiding. Don't listen to this dude. lul

DEVS STOP BEING DUMB!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Odissey said:

R.I.P. Atlas

Before Wipe - Online  150-200

After Wipe - Online 10 - 50

Truth!!! Devs are like...lets make it a boat game. Okay.

Then lets make it equal for small companies (barrels)

Then: FUCK EVERYONE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TRexWantsToHunt said:

Truth!!! Devs are like...lets make it a boat game. Okay.

Then lets make it equal for small companies (barrels)

There are no reason to build the fleet for extreamly costly prices... as they expect in beginning "Wipe Seson 4" - Biggest Ships Battles.

But we see this, Bissgest Ships Fights, happens only before Wipe 😄 Because everybody scare for Mithic items.

Now, no any ships fights at sea, no any looting in Golden areas etc, only trading with resourses and shore building, life for fun.

Max what we can expect at sea now is Basic Shooners with barrel cannons hunting for sloops and other shooners - 1 shoot killers 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone they will push this content on us more and more because they think we will come back to there game. Even though a major part of the player base has left the game and will not return as long as they are pushing the new trade system. The only way for us to make a statement would be to not play the game anymore tell they listen to us.  I have read some vary good suggestion's for other players that have been logged on the forum, but still they don't care. The new dev team has done little other then disappoint the player base with the map shrink and the trade system, that no one wanted. I have lost faith that this game will ever be the game that Jat and Grapeshot games (Wild Card) sold to me at this point and say we should show them what happens when you don't listen to your player base. But they have already let one of there games die a slow and painful death. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lol... i want that stuff what devs using... who the f*** spend 50k gold for gally... when you can lose it in few seconds agains barrels or demasting? next season will be clownfiesta xD

1 hour ago, TRexWantsToHunt said:

WTF are you talking about? offline raiding? You get 15 hours of peace. Like come on.

Price is the problem. Not the offline raiding. Don't listen to this dude. lul

DEVS STOP BEING DUMB!!!!!

Stop being a dumb, with 9 hours raid time price do not matter.

Increased Gold cost for crafting ships

• Schooner: 50 → 5,000 Gold
  • Brigantine: 250 → 25,000 Gold
  • Galleon: 500 → 50,000 Gold

i really hope thats a joke, you want to ruin the game? You can destroy a Galleon which coast then 50k Gold (wich is a lot, if you farm it with Treasures) with a Barrel Schooner within 5 Minutes. REMOVE BARRELS

Doing it like that would be fine and is still a lot of work for a small company with no island

• Schooner: 50 → 500 Gold
  • Brigantine: 250 → 2,500 Gold
  • Galleon: 500 → 5,000 Gold

This is a pirate game now every new player can`t sail around only with a dammn Sloop!! Idk how many gold you will get from trading yet, but Small Companies with no Island can`t use the Trade System like you want!

Instead of that we wants to see something like that:

• Remove option to load Barrels in Offensive Structures like Canon, Catapult etc.

Why you dont get it? 99,9% of the players wants to have this change!!! With 6 Horses and a Shit of Barrels you can wipe nearly everthing!! If you dont get a shit ammount of Gold from Trading then everybody will quit if you got a Harbor run.

Hace 5 horas, Gunpowder Nick dijo:

¿Quién pidió toda esta mierda? Esto no es escuchar a tu comunidad ... ¿y estás bromeando con los precios de los barcos? Nadie quería pagar por ellos en primer lugar, y mucho menos esa mierda. Hablas de lanzamiento, pero a este ritmo no llegarás allí sin una base de jugadores restante ...

HALEBOP12:  And here I thought nothing could kill the game faster than barrel bombs (once again) as projectiles. I was wrong! It's making a medium sized boat cost 25k gold to build. I hope all small companies had fun playing the game, because they'll be stuck using shit-tier sloops for the whole season.

si si si eres el mejor mi heroe

Edited by asturiespain

A message to the devs. You are ruining the game for small companys. forcing 1-2 players to earn 25k gold for a reasonable boat they can manage. only to have barrels demolish it in seconds.

the second someones hard earned brig gets destroyed in seconds they won't come back. you aren't encouraging a healthy in game economy you are encouraging players to quit.

Small companys have always struggled and this is a slap in the face that forces them to not even be able to sail out and have boat combat

E: Can we also do something about explosive barrels in freeport? you're going to force these expensive boats on us everyones going to park in freeport only to have their boats blown up in the 1 area you declare as a safe zone

Edited by SuperObeseNinja

lol

1 hour ago, TRexWantsToHunt said:

lol trexwantstohunt go for it then, why not

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i'm just going to keep laughing because i'm sat here actually laughing. It must be a joke right? I mean it has to be....

You just 100% confirmed why i'm not coming back after the wipe. In fact A LOT of the long time players and big companies aren't coming back. You'll notice your player count after the upcoming wipe lol.

The ship prices EVERYONE disliked and asked you not to do! you just raised and made 50 thousand times worse.

50k for a Galleon, your out of your minds. The only way this even works is if gold is handed to you on a plate in which case makes it worthless. Simple economics. How is a solo company expected to make 50k while you remove gold making opportunities. For the love of god do yourselves a BIG favour and reverse that decision. 

You just killed your own game. Gratz. Implementing changes no one asked for and adjusting things no one cares about. 50 cannonballs stack to 100, NO ONE CARES! It made zero difference to anyone's life.

All I can do is laugh at this point because this game has turned into nothing but a joke lol. I've been here since the 1st roll out and enjoyed the game but you've lost your way....

You should seriously reconsider this "Tentative" change... I mean seriously LOL

Edited by Ghost Pirate LeChuck

I honestly believe that you devs have been sent to kill the game and get the player base off it so you can close the game and not have to refund anyone??

i cannot see any logic behind what you guys are doing at all?? i really cant

The pricing of ships is ridiculous, we were a small company and getting that much money was a struggle and took a long time to get. Those prices are set for any common, fine, etc. We won't get to the mystical at all within the time frame. This is taking the fun out of the game. The suggested prices I can understand for a mythical ship but seriously for a common ship!?!?!?!

The pricing is just for building the ships ourselves but yet we got the resources and everything but if it was buying a ship from another company even, now then the prices would be more realistic. I believe all of this pricing has ruined the game straight off!

Can't see me enjoying the game for one, I did like the sailing to go and gather other resources. On a sloop isn't going to happen. I am a PVE. PVP doesn't interest me at all. Bye bye.

I could understand if that was the price to buy ships pre made from the ship seller, but to craft them. what the deuce?

how much is the ramming ship? 100k?

I've never had 25k gold once, and I'm sure as shit not gonna get near that farming in a sloop.

and then I'm certainly not gonna pay all that for it to be sunk by someones barrel ship 20 minutes later

Edited by Big Tasty
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Only 50K for a gally?

Cheap right///

You just 100% confirmed why i'm not coming back after the wipe. In fact A LOT of the long time players and big companies aren't coming back. You'll notice your player count after the upcoming wipe lol.

The ship prices EVERYONE disliked and asked you not to do! you just raised and made 50 thousand times worse.

50k for a Galleon, your out of your minds. The only way this even works is if gold is handed to you on a plate in which case makes it worthless. Simple economics. How is a solo company expected to make 50k while you remove gold making opportunities. For the love of god do yourselves a BIG favour and reverse that decision. 

You just killed your own game. Gratz. Implementing changes no one asked for and adjusting things no one cares about. 50 cannonballs stack to 100, NO ONE CARES! It made zero difference to anyone's life.

All I can do is laugh at this point because this game has turned into nothing but a joke lol. I've been here since the 1st roll out and enjoyed the game but you've lost your way....

You should seriously reconsider this "Tentative" change... I mean seriously LOL

Edited by Ghost Pirate LeChuck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ships

• Increased Gold cost for crafting ships
    • Schooner: 50 → 5,000 Gold
    • Brigantine: 250 → 25,000 Gold
    • Galleon: 500 → 50,000 Gold

374.png

I think the person on discord with the conspiracy that devs are planning on selling gold microtransactions are coming true.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2