Sign in to follow this  
pygmy

Can´t put gold into shipyard

I play single player i cheat some gold. Want to make a schooner. Says i need 50 gold. So i cheat 50 gold and i can´t put it in the shipyards inventory? where is the gold suppose to be?

Dunno, sorry, but you could look up the command to just spawn in a schooner 🙂. Dunno that one off the top of my head either.

GL

Okey so how do you do it in MP? How do you build a schooner? Where is the 50 gold supposed to be if not in the shipyard inventory?

1 hour ago, UnderTaker905 said:

Have you tried just keeping the gold in your inventory? Haven't built a new ship since the gold for ships mechanic came in to play...

Same here. Been on a break since just before that mechanic was introduced. Tried to play MP Thursday, crashed to desktop at a control point, haven't been able to log back in since, filed a bug report. Was using a freeport sloop.  Too busy right now playing another game w my kids to try anything.

Good luck

Who wants to bet that the "community managers" won't tell this guy where to put his gold? ;)
edit: or be able to login using the correct login

Edited by eeeceee

If anybody gave a shit, they would ask you to provide more details, such as screenshots.