Sign in to follow this  
Rapid KP

Broken and Flawed game.

Hi,

This game needs some serious fixing and someone who is actually a gamer who knows what the f*** they are doing when it comes to game design.

The other day my ally was attacked by a big tribe who have completely covered all of their islands in fence posts and I mean the entire island. I finally found 2 spots to place a bed knowing full well the first is a decoy which I know is going to pop up in their tribe log so I put the second down quickly and sure enough the enemy came and destroyed my first bed instantly. I had enough room for a bed and 2 boxes and a mortar and pestle, couldnt even fit the smithy in.

I spent hours ninjaring resources to make oil jars to try get our own back and sink a few ships. Next day im ready to attack and I see the tribe name has changed. I asked why and the guy said his settler got insided or something which idgaf about but it gave them my new location in the tribe log again!!! THIS IS A F***ING JOKE OF A GAME. MAKE IT FAIR YOU USELESS IDIOTS THE MAP HAS A MEMORY LEAK ON XBOX AND IT CRASHES THE DAMN GAME. WTF IS THIS RUBBISH. SORT IT OUT YOU MUPPETS YOU ARE DUMB AF. This game is absolute garbage and dont say 'ohhh if u dont like it play something else' I like the game but its impossible to play because of stupid errors made by the devs and stupid wooden fence posts everywhere. Please fix the damn game ffs I hate you all.

Cheers

The game has had people who are gamers who play the game, but the devs don't really listen, or most likely don't know what they are doing when it comes to game design.

This is your first post, please read the rest of the forum, then come back to me/us?

Edited by eeeceee

Listen I got the message across they fixed the map bug on xbox last night after I posted. It was my first post on any forum about any game ever. Thats how bad atlas is and no im not reading anything the game is still broken.

Please just limit fence posts or something. I cannot attack the people who raided my ally because I cant build a single thing anywhere, not even in the water. They have a base on top of a huge mountain where their flag is full of puckles with fence posts all around it, hundreds of them. Theres literally no way to raid it. I cant build anything to get up there and throw nades or build a cannon because theres cliff plats and fences stopping builds. I cant glider there because its the highest point and I would get puckled anyway. I cant mortar it because its not my island and its too high. I cant place barrels anywhere. What am I supposed to do?

Ok, thats pretty funny and fair enough.

Are you solo and this is a pillar base or what? Who is your ally? You could find another ally, one that is enemy of your enemy, then become ally (temporary if you want) and go attack them. The game is going to be wiped anyway, so i wouldnt stress.

You could just respekt your enemy to be that wise to build their base in the safest way possible. Still you can attack them there... puckles are ez destroyed with grenades. But also your enemy suffers of the game because they need to carry all their stuff up this mountain to protect it. That's what is broken about this game. But anyways it's a pirate game. Kill their ships and let them sit on their rock.

Thats exactly why I say its flawed. They have an island that you cant fight for. Whats the point in playing? I dont want to just let them win. You cant throw grenades at puckles when they are on an overhanging cliff plat and the ledges below aren't buildable because of spam. Killing ships is nothing the resources for them are free from farms. They dont suffer at all they just use an elevator.

Try lawless, or see if a company will let you join or ask if someone will let ya settle on their island.

Everything is in limbo, kinda, until the upcoming wipe.

Sucks but I'd rather just give it to ya straight. Better to take one to the head than 5 in the chest.

Good luck

Edited by Ranger1k

19 hours ago, Nacona said:

You could just respekt your enemy to be that wise to build their base in the safest way possible. Still you can attack them there... puckles are ez destroyed with grenades. But also your enemy suffers of the game because they need to carry all their stuff up this mountain to protect it. That's what is broken about this game. But anyways it's a pirate game. Kill their ships and let them sit on their rock.

The base is on a pillar so high up you can't reach it with cannon towers and the puckles kill you before you get footing to throw grenades. After the puckle buff in season 3 and being able to place puckles with npcs in season 4, making invulnerable pillar bases is way to easy.

The irony of it all was that the puckle buffs was meant to help the smaller companies, but the result is that the large companies spam their grid out so bad its imposible to fight on and then they turn on the little guy because thats the only place they can get content without the server shutting down on them.

I think the devs should man the fuck up and push through the flag height patch they pussied out of a year ago, start working on a claim system that negates fence spam and stop making it so fucking easy to shit buildings and puckles all over the islands.

• Haha 1

Alright awesome theres another bug with seaforts. Im on an enemy seafort now and im near their bank and if I look at it it crashes my game. Happened 3 times.

Hey yall,  sorry to interupt but can anyone help me on a situation that im in right now. I deleted the game about 7 months ago because of lagging and redownloaded yesterday. I had an update and one of them is about a new map. I tried to look for the map but its not there. All i can see is ocean and blackwood. Any solutions ?

@De4thunter14

As far as i know oceans & blackwood are the only 2 maps.

The Ocean Map was reorganized around the same time, i think, so maybe that is what your actually looking for?

You can double check the info around the same time period on this website under Announcements/ Meet the Crew

Gotta go..

Good luck & have fun

Edited by Ranger1k
  • Thanks 1