ATLAS

Patch V513.8 - Market Patch and Wipe Date Announcement

50 minutes ago, Ghost Pirate LeChuck said:

My last wipe for a while. I may come back when out of EA, we'll see. 

Good luck peeps.

And thanks for all the fish.

TC matey.

I am pleased that I have more than 24hrs to say goodbye and take on the Kraken one last time, thank you.

Please reconsider a Tuesday wipe. I can’t play until I come home from work on Wednesday. I have a job and a family and a Friday wipe would be much better for me. You said your listening so...

• Like 1

Devs don't seem bothered by the wipe at all...I think they enjoy making us start over...and over...and over again....they don't care about the countless hours players have put into their tames/bases/ships. They won't even come up with a way for us to at least keep our tames (or a limited selection). Although I'm not very fond of starting from scratch with nothing, I'd rather not lose the tames I've taken the time to get. Bases and ships can be rebuilt, but when you come across a beautiful pure white tiger with brown stripes, to which I've never seen the likes of before (and most likely never will again), that's a rather bitter pill to swallow. Devs: If you need to do wipes, fine, but at least come up with a way to allow us to keep our tames!

10 hours ago, Bluebeard 蓝胡子 said:

Are you going to unban players? Especially ones that didn't do anything wrong in the first place?

I think that the developers did not ban the wrong innocent people. People in the company cheated. The administrator of the company did not stop it immediately. It was wrong. My company has never cheated and has not been banned.If you encounter a wrong ban, can you talk to me?

11 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Yeah ok, i did see the past.

Thats cool, i actually did always like jojo 🙂

Can you tell me which company you are from?

Bug-im on the x fast traveed to trade island this morning and now my guy is stuck game keeps crashing when i load in!!!! PVE

Edited by EvoDETH

Hopefully the Devs did not focus only on the trade system the last 2-3 weeks and also introduce a lot of bug fixes with the wipe.

What about the issues with farmhouses?

What about the issues with warehouses?

What about the building radius for warehouses to let more players build one? Maybe a warhouse should collect only from your companys farmhouses and from the complete island? Is the warehouse limited to add only 3 farmhouses? What about warehouse collecting no wood and thatch and coal and oil that is not in the fuel slot?

What about removing barrels from the game, or at least from gliders and cannons = only place it or throw with catapult. What about reducing the barrel damage fired from ships? What about barrels should explode in a fired cannon if they don't get removed from that?

What about adjustments to the loot from SotD or treasures to reduce the rolls spread like mystical 100% damage cannon or mystical 110% shipyard? What about increased possibility to find large (handling) sails more than masterwork quality? Or find large shipyards from treasures? BPs are the thing that makes it valuable to collect all resources all over the Atlas. Make this valuable to hunt for the BPs and collect the mats. Also it's may necessary to decrease the BPs Power a little like damage cap to 175% instead of far more than 200.

What about adding a +10 levels more to max ship Quality 200%? Who asked for this? Now OP ships from rare shipyards get even more OP. You ban companys for duping their best BPs? Why Players even think about finding ways to dupe? Because the loot system does not have enough value! Decrease the gap but let there be more drops for BPs and reduce the quality spread of the different qualitys.

What about useless medium size sails? Maybe they need to be adjusted with a little more power and remove large sails from Shooner? Nobody needs medium sails BP drops right now.

Also I wonder they ask for feedback about the new trading interface... and they don't realy get it here because i think the wipe announcement just let many quit playling. Why answering on such question when above things are not listened and answered either? I did not play the last two days.

Again to the Devs: This game is great and the community likes the ships. They like the tames(cannon horses are annyoing and too fast). But the fix above and maybe a ship between Galleon and Brig would make it valuable playing again.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 9:25 PM, Gomez Addams said:

I am pleased that I have more than 24hrs to say goodbye and take on the Kraken one last time, thank you.

Please reconsider a Tuesday wipe. I can’t play until I come home from work on Wednesday. I have a job and a family and a Friday wipe would be much better for me. You said your listening so...

I've rinsed all my remaining mats and mythos to build a mythical galleon, used all the BP I had left and decked her out.

Let her sail and fight till she sinks lol

THE DEATH STARFISH!!!

On 11/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, edee said:

Can you tell me which company you are from?

I've been on your side, and also the other side. I was in dvs and before dvs took over somewhat annoyingly, that was ascalon. That season ended, just after I left dvs. Shout out to enki. Then i started playing solo again when the new season started, and made a friend in tpg, and thought ok whatever i'll join them. Then i was in fed. Then i quit because its just a silly game, that barrel decision was asinine.

48 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

I've been on your side, and also the other side. I was in dvs and before dvs took over somewhat annoyingly, that was ascalon. That season ended, just after I left dvs. Shout out to enki. Then i started playing solo again when the new season started, and made a friend in tpg, and thought ok whatever i'll join them. Then i was in fed. Then i quit because its just a silly game, that barrel decision was asinine.

The TPG of the fourth season should be One gin. The civil strife in JOJO is directly related to the black hole attacking the lost fleet. After CH gives me the leadership position, I even want to allince with tempest obsdian and one gin

42 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Haha ok. Yeah Next Season (tm) will be cool. One gin tempest obsidian and jojo ftw.

But JOJO has a high probability of going to EUPVP🤔

My warehouse is now collecting fuels (wood thatch coal) from the farmhouses but there are no patch notes about that. Stack size in Farmhouse is still 1000 units. But farmhouses now run much longer again. Also i did not see fuels vanishing anymore when transferring into the fuel slot or out of it.

Thank you Devs for fixing some bugs even without telling us.

Still warehouse is limited to max connect 3 farmhouses.

The Sea Forts Islands look much better than before and also shown on the maps now.

Edited by Nacona

23 hours ago, raydenEG said:

You have removed 104 sectors, which is about 350 islands that players may have lived on. Remove the restrictions on the placement of farms and warehouses, space is already small, or return 350+ islands!
How about this? This is a free idea for you;)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4DQZ/34ndtXHaE

TBH just combine the warehouse and farmhouse into 1 building. It collects all resources available on that island. Adjust collection rate so its not mega OP.

Otherwise you will just have the same spam everywhere.

People will still achieve the same results but wont require having 10 farmhouses going in different resources hot spots. It will mean less island clutter and more equality as each company will be able to utilize it. Instead of 1 or 2 companies that have covered the island blocking everyone else placing them.

Make it one per company per island like the Silo.

Job Done.

Edited by Ghost Pirate LeChuck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost Pirate LeChuck said:

TBH just combine the warehouse and farmhouse into 1 building.

[...]

Job Done.

Well jeah, people are out on the seas busy with their farm galleons to collect the production of their outposts. They even don't need to stop for tames and they don't need to farm. So the waters will be crowded. Oh wait, you can send merchant ships that you don't need to drive yourself. It's an automization simulation game.

But i also like the idea to combine the buildings when devs think that we should have the automated farming.

Edited by Nacona
  • Like 1

Why don't you give any information about the development and plans for PVE servers ??? !!!

Do we have an ETA of when the servers are going down and will be back up?  I am keen to get on ASAP so I can get a good spot on an island I have been planning out.

Fist yes its early access and we understand this. I cant speak for pvp. But you are killing pve with not listening to players. Its a pirate game. And everything we try and play it as such u make it impossible. Before first wipe its was unbalance and glitchy but ppl liked the fame then. Now its a few of us hoping u will stop ruining the game. Your patches are untested or tested very poorly. U want ppl to pirate but u make this claim a whole island thing were only the lucky first ppl get a spot to build.  Now pay gold for a ship oh ok but 5k for a schooner thats months on a sloop if u are not lucky. And if u are still weeks .