Sign in to follow this  
Aegis

mod is it mod available on official server?

As I understand mod are not available on official server yet, at less not change the game itself, maybe there are some HUD mod allow I don't know

this maybe wrong or it is not a mod, but I discover another company galleon's large deck are completely different to the standard deck I can put on my galleon

usually the standard large deck have a few holes in the middle for us to build ceilings and stairs or ramp to our liking, but these holes are small compare to the size of the deck, unlike the top deck of a schooner, the the entire middle section are empty for us to build, galleon large deck will have the standard deck area we cannot modify, but on this company I discover, their galleon large deck is like the schooner large deck that the middle section are complete empty, first I thought they might be just normal ceiling, since a lot of people don't like to build deck and just ceiling all the way, but as I get close to see the detail of the deck, it is a deck.

Am I wrong? official does allow mod on them or are that company is using hack and cheat

Edited by Aegis

You are wrong as this is no mod.

It's a feature of the deck that you can place it in the "full" version or in the "empty" version. The empty version is better for customization but it will cost you more weight if you try close it and you may will not close it due to ship parts limit.

For shooner you are right there is only this version for the upper deck. Considering the weight of 120kg you better don't place it on a shooner.

Bottom left corner of your screen should let you know what you are doing. I think the "t" key changes from full to empty deck. whatever