Sign in to follow this  
SeaKnight

warehouse Limit Warehouses (in PVE) to one per island

I am intrigued as to the direction the Dev team is going and what they have planned. Along those lines, a recommendation: With what we have been shown so far, the new Trade system needs a Market. In order to have a Market, you need a Warehouse. For those companies that weren't/aren't able to place a Warehouse, it means they can't participate in the Trade system. There are a few companies that have spammed islands with Warehouses prohibiting others from placing Warehouses. While this is ok in PVP as you have the opportunity to destroy somebody's Warehouse and replace it with yours, that option isn't available in PVE. I would recommend, similar to the Silo, limiting the number of Farms and Warehouses that can be built on an island. While I know PVE isn't the focus, it would be nice if some consideration could be made for the PVE gameplay mechanics. As of now, there will be those players unable to participate in the new Trade system; making all of this work pretty much worthless to those players. 

Right now, in PVE, warehouses and farmhouses are abused by toxic players and/or large companies. It will only get exacerbated with the Trade system. It would be appreciated if GG would help to limit toxic behavior through game mechanics since we, on PVE, can't. 

• Like 1

This is very relevant to the issues plaguing PVE. This could also be settled by reducing the decay timer on these structures as well. Limit the number of these structures per company within a single grid/ island. Remove the limit of these structures from being built within range of each other OR Allow them to be placed anywhere and have them auto harvest, at a lower rate, anything found on that island. That way people could keep them within the confines of their base setup. While I do not know the obstacles behind forcing these restrictions, I am sure there is an answer better than catering to the top 25% of players who got lucky and started earlier on.