Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Captain's Log #42: Trade System Progress and Halloween Giveaway!

23 hours ago, edee said:

I don’t know much about the new trading system, because I have hardly been online since the loss of the C8 island. ATLAS should be more detailed in the distribution of member rights. In my sleep, my flag was pulled by the management of the guild. The main point of view is that small teams and single players should be given more living space, increase the importance of gold coins, and reduce the amount of necessary materials for the three explosive barrels and shells of metal, crystal, and gems, because metal and gems The flooding of crystals resulted in a defensive building on an island that could not be exploded for a lifetime, and a super-high-damage explosive barrel that could not be thrown away for a lifetime. This did not make the war frequent and exciting, which brought disaster to the small team. There are also adjustments to the upper limit of the level. In view of the current difficulty in obtaining experience, we should consider lowering the upper limit of the level. Blueprints are the source of ATLAS magic pirates and need some magical things, but at present, the attributes of these blueprint items are too strong and need a lot of weakening. I'm still thinking about a question. If trade can really get a lot of gold, does the meaning of digging treasure maps only lie in obtaining blueprints? The existence of farmhouses makes a large number of animals redundant. Perhaps elephants and giraffes should be made useful. For example, elephants can carry more cannons and whirling cannons? There is also a need for diversified naval battles. I want boarding battles and a greater degree of modification of ships. I also want to draw patterns on the boat boards, paint that will not fade, and custom-made clothes.

i think perhaps the devs should rework the buried treasure concept. pirates didn't just find maps and dig gold. pirates either inherited a map, bought it, killed someone and/or stole the map, or hid their plunder by throwing it in a hole and drew a map to it so they could find it again later.. then kept plundering. people do this now with underwater cashes and company map markers but there's a limit on markers... why not make a digging mechanic where you bury loot chests and automatically make a map note to find it and pick it up later. map note gets consumed after it gets dug back up, cant be destroyed, and if it gets dropped or despawned in a corpse, it will spawn on some far off shore in a map bottle soon after.. would be an excellent loot to pirate from someone or find.. would be cool if treasure chest spot can be dug up even without the map in inventory yet will still consume the map when dug up. make blue prints only obtainable from bosses, shipwrecks, SOD's and flotsam.. if you can't just remove BP's from the game altogether lol... and im only talking about pvp. pve is another story as i'm sure they would like to keep their regular treasure maps and ridiculous BP's. hell, this mechanic could work even alongside the regular maps system but would needs to be identifiable as a player made treasure map.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

4 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

if you can't just remove BP's from the game altogether lol... and im only talking about pvp. pve is another story as i'm sure they would like to keep their regular treasure maps and ridiculous BP's.

Yeah nerf BP's, nerf everything, nerf the game, thats how you balance a game, just nerf everything. Ridiculous bps are not needed by PVE players btw. Lol.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:46 PM, Chucksteak said:

You like to build ships, but as you say you dont have a need to build very many at all..

PvP can solve this.

You dont like the  big companies taking everything and having no recourse?

PvP can solve this.

You think there should be a limit to structures? There IS! On PvP, I limit how many structures I allow to exist near me.

You like to farm and craft from BPs and tame animals?

We got all that and more in PvP!

Your problem is you are wanting to play a pirate game. But you don't like the idea of anyone else having a chance to be a pirate in your world. This game was not made for PvE and its selfish and arrogant of you to ask for things that are already in place on the servers they didnt turn off. 

I'm a solo player who only plays a few days a week. I have a castle, farmhouses,  warehouses, tames , BPs, gold ect. I'm not wiped. I've never been wiped after establishing myself. Its not super easy, but it's not super hard. Sure I get broken into , and lose some raw mats. So what, they show up again in the WH. Maybe I get worked over and loose some tames, so what. 

My only real complaint is building a boat everytime I want to sail. But as you said, you like building pretty boats. And as I said, the mats are all right there.

Come to PvP or go play Black sails or minecraft.

THis game can be played anyway u like,  u or me or nobody has the right to tell anyone how they play. I dont care how u play this game.

U stay on pvp and me PVE discussion over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haha. Imagine having to build a boat every single time you wanted to sail..... so sad