Sign in to follow this  
Jaster

Ships being removed

I had 2 ship removed from our company last night. Crews are out there swimming around. One was a Gallon. ??

sorry to hear, I'm not playing , at least not shipping due to the maps being jacked up.   I login to get mats or feed animals and thats about it.  I was woundering why all the islands were taken but no one play and know I know,  Devs don't care!!

We keep mats and gold on our boat with one crew sweeping. Company log just said they were removed not destroyed. If was a fun game at one point. Hopefully it will be again.

Had they been used recently?

Wreckage or poof?

PvP or PvE?

Positive the anchors were set?

Not a freeport, correct?

Edited by Ranger1k

They had not been taken out for awhile. They were securely anchored. I have had this happen twice before so we keep a good eye on our ships. I was just wondering if this has happened  to others. If this happened to one of my main ships I would be upset. Life with Atlas. MAGA!

I'm going to go ahead and assume that, in this case, MAGA is used for Make Atlas Great Again....as for ships just being removed, i've had it happen some time ago (back when we had a server called NA PvE) .. Only info I was able to find was that perhaps the decay timer ran out....I've read that simply logging in does not reset the timer. I was advised by players to get on board each ship at least once a week and raise/lower anchor and play with the sails briefly. Been doing that since.

Ditto, except that it happened to me this season on PvP a few months ago i think...

Was advised by other forum members to do as undertaker suggested.

Bummer, good luck

Edited by Ranger1k

Yes, Make Altas Great Again. I will make sure to board every ship going forward. Thanks all!

Yeah, you have to actively raise anchor and move the ship once every 10 or 14 days or it will decay. Simply rendering them wont do anything. Otherwise it was a drive by while you were offline. If your on PvE, re-evaluate some things in your life.