Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

Warehouses / Mills

map wiggs out cant click on my bed after i die 😕

also the if i have over 1000k stack of coal in my mill or warehouse like a 9999 stack i can add it to the Fuel slot and it works.. but if i go to add another the first one vanishes and is dissolved / missing. also as i add the coal to the warehouse i have to pull each stack over to the fuel slot one by one, the Arrow to bring all over will not work.  Can we be able to add more coal / oil.. then 1K?  Please

PS will you be limiting the amount of warehouses one can build?  on our island we have 3 and its a hassle to go all the way to each one to empty each one.  Why not make it so we can have one primary warehouse dedicated to a main warehouse that sucks the rest? or can you make 1 warehouse so it can suck from mills from ALOT further then the warehouse is now so we all don't have to build so many of these laggy things..  But in doing this you'll need to remove the cant build due to another warehouse is to close? i think that's what happen.. see we have 7 mills around our island and each Warehouse can only reach a few mills.. this is why we have so many warehouses to start.. so if the warehouse could have a Further reach then the need to have more to reach the mills wouldn't be a thing.

I think that its best if the lag was not a thing.

The way the Markets, are set up is a fail.
It needs to be more like WoW auction house in a safe ground island's to trade so we have to bring the items to the auction house with our ships to trade.
The warehouses bring in to many resources and the mills too. mills are to fast and to many resources. Should be no more then 3 mills per person per island. And make it so we can trade only with our self's from island to island using the trade ship system to get the other hard to reach resources to your warehouse.
Distance from warehouses to mills needs to be removed or lowered and warehouses we should be able to build on water side and land side, 1 or 2 per person per island. Slow them down.
Remove a lot of the animal spawns to many running around and slow the respawn down.
Fix the old bug's so many!

Edited by Ne01011
Adding new issues 4/1/2020