Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

2x Weekend 10/29 - 11/02

Ahoy Pathfinders!

With Halloween just around the corner, we thought we'd give you guys a little treat - 2x Weekend! Tomorrow 10/29 10:00 AM PT through 11/2 10:00 AM PT, we'll be doubling Treasure Gold, Taming Speeds, and Harvesting! Take advantage of the limited time boost to finally hit some of your goals and have fun! 🙂 

ATLAS_1920x1080_2X-min (1).jpg

:wheel:

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

• Thanks 1

map wiggs out cant click on my bed after i die 😕

also the if i have over 1000k stack of coal in my mill or warehouse like a 9999 stack i can add it to the Fuel slot and it works.. but if i go to add another the first one vanishes and is dissolved / missing. also as i add the coal to the warehouse i have to pull each stack over to the fuel slot one by one, the Arrow to bring all over will not work.  Can we be able to add more coal / oil.. then 1K?  Please

PS will you be limiting the amount of warehouses one can build?  on our island we have 3 and its a hassle to go all the way to each one to empty each one.  Why not make it so we can have one primary warehouse dedicated to a main warehouse that sucks the rest? or can you make 1 warehouse so it can suck from mills from ALOT further then the warehouse is now so we all don't have to build so many of these laggy things..  But in doing this you'll need to remove the cant build due to another warehouse is to close? i think that's what happen.. see we have 7 mills around our island and each Warehouse can only reach a few mills.. this is why we have so many warehouses to start.. so if the warehouse could have a Further reach then the need to have more to reach the mills wouldn't be a thing.

Edited by Ne01011

Is 2x harvest not the standard settings on the official servers?

Only 2x taming and 2x gold is  increased?

Thanks for confirming the new bugs with farm and warehouse on official networks too.

Wood, thatch, coal and oil named as fuels stack only up to 1000 units. Does not matter if standard inventory or fuel slot.

Fuels will not be transfered to the warehouse anymore.

Fuels disappear from the fuel slot when you take them out or have moved a stack that was larger than 1000 units.

Farmhouses stop due to full 30 slots because of 1000 units stacks of the fuels in the inventory.

5 hours ago, Ne01011 said:

map wiggs out cant click on my bed after i die 😕

also the if i have over 1000k stack of coal in my mill or warehouse like a 9999 stack i can add it to the Fuel slot and it works.. but if i go to add another the first one vanishes and is dissolved / missing. also as i add the coal to the warehouse i have to pull each stack over to the fuel slot one by one, the Arrow to bring all over will not work.  Can we be able to add more coal / oil.. then 1K?  Please

PS will you be limiting the amount of warehouses one can build?  on our island we have 3 and its a hassle to go all the way to each one to empty each one.  Why not make it so we can have one primary warehouse dedicated to a main warehouse that sucks the rest? or can you make 1 warehouse so it can suck from mills from ALOT further then the warehouse is now so we all don't have to build so many of these laggy things..  But in doing this you'll need to remove the cant build due to another warehouse is to close? i think that's what happen.. see we have 7 mills around our island and each Warehouse can only reach a few mills.. this is why we have so many warehouses to start.. so if the warehouse could have a Further reach then the need to have more to reach the mills wouldn't be a thing.

Wow dude, you want a WH for WHs? Why don't you take a step back and do some better planning. I have 11 farms connected to my 1 WH, even though it only says 6, its pulling all 11. You can see your WH sphere of influence if you get up above it and hold "H". Sure, I had to blow up several others to clear room, but that was pretty easily done, even without needed barrels. 

I am firmly of the opinion that WHs, and Islands should be limited to 1 per company. I am appalled you are using 3.

2 hours ago, Nacona said:

Is 2x harvest not the standard settings on the official servers?

Only 2x taming and 2x gold is  increased?

Thanks for confirming the new bugs with farm and warehouse on official networks too.

Wood, thatch, coal and oil named as fuels stack only up to 1000 units. Does not matter if standard inventory or fuel slot.

Fuels will not be transfered to the warehouse anymore.

Fuels disappear from the fuel slot when you take them out or have moved a stack that was larger than 1000 units.

Farmhouses stop due to full 30 slots because of 1000 units stacks of the fuels in the inventory.

When you say 2x is the standard, then it by default becomes 1x. Referencing it to the original setting form season 1 and calling it 2x, would be silly at this point. We are 3 seasons and 2 lead devs removed from that nomenclature.

The important part is that the fuels aren't being transferred and the stacks suck. I know this will be resolved, but it is really annoying ATM.

After tossing in a patch that adds more issues, let's all waste our time harvesting gold and resources just so we can be wiped in the coming weeks...I'd prefer a patch this weekend to address the map lag issue personally over double gold or harvest or breeding or whatever you think will get people to continue playing this game...Every patch you push with with new content with new content that nobody asked for introduces new bugs and pushes more people out of the game.  Fix the performance issues  and existing bugs before you throw in new content.  SDLC...qa your stuff before you release it and have a solid rollback strategy just in case it doesn't...don't leave it in "production" for days or weeks on end. Simple, right?  Smh. 

Edited by Funnypoop
  • Like 2

Fix your map issue before you decide to make double gold rewards.  It's going to be pretty effing difficult to go treasure map hunting when the maps dont work.  Whoever is the lead on this game should be fired immediately.  This game had so many people in love with it, and now look, 90% have left, and everyone hates the devs.  quit expanding, focus on what is in front of you first.  I would be so embarrassed if I was the lead.  It's not rocket science to look at the numbers of attendance, read some comment sections from the players, and realize there are some fundamental problems.  

• Like 3

WOW!!

An event!!

Wonder how many people will return before you guys decide to wipe all servers.

Hilarious. Utterly hilarious.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Haha 1

"Take advantage of the limited time boost to finally hit some of your goals and have fun!"

i would say the same if a wipe is around the corner 😄 it's ok tho, it's all about the fun so have fun with what you have!

• Haha 2

It's time to end this disgrace! Gentlemen, the owners of the ATLAS game, almost 100% of the players are already dissatisfied and disillusioned with ideas and their implementation! PAY YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS AND URGENTLY CHANGE THE TEAM OF THESE DEVELOPERS !!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, Chucksteak said:

When you say 2x is the standard, then it by default becomes 1x. Referencing it to the original setting form season 1 and calling it 2x, would be silly at this point. We are 3 seasons and 2 lead devs removed from that nomenclature.

Show me where the 2 lead devs removed that nomenclature - what lead devs are you even talking about, and convince me that the devs didn't just abandon any kind of update to the gather rate after they announced "oh hey its a 2x gather rate weekend@!" so many months ago. They haven't said shit about it. Show me otherwise.

On 10/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, Chucksteak said:

The important part is that the fuels aren't being transferred and the stacks suck. I know this will be resolved, but it is really annoying ATM.

Uh huh.

23 hours ago, Funnypoop said:

After tossing in a patch that adds more issues, let's all waste our time harvesting gold and resources just so we can be wiped in the coming weeks...I'd prefer a patch this weekend to address the map lag issue personally over double gold or harvest or breeding or whatever you think will get people to continue playing this game...Every patch you push with with new content with new content that nobody asked for introduces new bugs and pushes more people out of the game.  Fix the performance issues  and existing bugs before you throw in new content.  SDLC...qa your stuff before you release it and have a solid rollback strategy just in case it doesn't...don't leave it in "production" for days or weeks on end. Simple, right?  Smh. 

Ok!! :D

It's 31.10.2020 Screen still shows 2x Harvest / 2x Experience. Seriously? Not even that? Aside from the real joke to announce better reward from treasure maps, whil ingame map isn't working...

Looks like xbox is busted from this new "fix/patch"...what kind of circus are these clowns running?  Is there any leadership in the company?  

1.  Update your patch notes before releasing the patch. This is standard practice. Imagine if Microsoft released server patches before the notes. Network admins and dbas would lose their shit. 

2.  Start communicating your road map even with tentative dates. Do you even have a road map or are you making it up as you go? 

3.  Work with your community instead of against them.  Acknowledge the list of issues and prioritize them based on votes. You're a business, or are you?

4.  Share and update frequently the list from step 3 and fix the mainstream issues, test these before you release them, and then refer to step 1.

5.  Clearly the person or persons accountable for these is NOT doing their job effectively. Fire these people and hire someone who can actually lead a technical team.