HYPNOTIK IMAGE

Increased smithy, loom, tannery, forges, and pastel slots

Building can be tedious, adding 2-3 times the amount of slots available for resources in the smithy, tannery, loom, and pastels can eliminate the headache of moving to and from your resource boxes, continuously gathering with tames, or using your harvest boost to build boats and defenses. I never seem to have enough room in my smithy to make everything I need I order get a task done. The crafting limit per station should be increased also, instead of only being able to craft 1000 pieces of any item you choose to create, increase the limit to 2-3 times the amount of items you can create. This makes it easier to create thousands of pieces of gunpowder, walls, ingots, so on and so forth. This also eliminates having 5-10 forges, pastels, smithys, while at the same time reducing some lag by reducing the amount of structures in and area. This being said, crafters should have a skill to increase the speed at which items can be created, only those with the skill unlocked can create items twice as fast as someone that didn’t invest their skill points into the slot.