Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

My suggestions for developers!

I will add my suggestions for developers to the game.

- Servers need to be restarted at least 2 times a day to contain the LAG. "Fixed Hours to restart servers"

-  When to kill any Boss, drop a box with random drop of items.  All boss rewards,  would have a chance to get exclusive clothes.

- I would put a giant Shark and Crocodile, like a whale in many grids. It would be new challenges for the game!

- Customize mounts, differents armor !

- Decrease the damage of the explosive barrel in 50%

- All islands can be claimed,  golden islands may be claimed, but with greater challenge, islands of gold may be claimed, but with greater challenge, players would have defeated BOSS ELITE. Only a small part of the island could be built.  Guild that claim the island, would receive taxes  players in all loot in island. Golden island, suggestion price 1k gold per 12hrs.  "New challenges"

- system reports against SPAM on the islands.   In the official forum or Discord, topic for spam reports. Once a week, reports being approved, player will be punished. "Spam is prohibited on all islands."

- Add npcs in Free Ports with quest system,  "Quests to collect material and as a reward "GOLDs and random items"

- New mounts for the aquatic world, Dungeon for aquatic world

-  Offline protection system for boats "Ticket would be sold with real money, for 30 days boats could be off line anywhere in the sea without taking damage, when being OFF LINE. "Rules, boats will not be able to log out in protection mode when in battles."

- Prohibit  "ID or nick name 123, aaaaa,,bbbb" only names in game 

- rank system " showing how many players you killed, how many times you died."

- New ghost ship interceptor, this kind of ship when it gets close, it will throw chains on your boat. He has 400% increased defense compared to other ghost ships. Your damage is 70% less  compared to other ghost ships. " To release the boat, players will have to break the chains"

- Even in early access a way to raise money to maintain servers "shop whas SKIN for boats"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I believe all of the above, it would not be difficult to do, improving the game for both PVP and PVE by 200%.

Edited by FatalCrazy

3 hours ago, Ape man said:

Please fix the map. It has made the game so difficult to play.

The developers are already working to fix this problem. We have to wait a little longer !!!

On 10/29/2020 at 1:11 AM, FatalCrazy said:

To release the boat, players will have to break the chains

Release the krake.... um i mean boats.

Here's a suggestion:

Wipe the game and give us the promissed gamefeats the game was meant to be in the first place. 

And lasers ofc.

Or just wipe the game and forget about it. Promised gamefeats the game was meant to be in the first place? hAHAHAHHA

And yeah, random "lasers". For whatever "reason".