ATLAS

ATLAS Patch v412.5

Another BUG of Farm and Warehouse:

The Warehouses do now not collect any fuel that the farmhouses gatter. Wood, Thatch, Oil and Coal will not be collected by the Warehouse!

This means the Farmhouse is running with Coal in the new slot. Good job for this Devs but see BUG i posted earlier. But you messed up the gattering of the Warehouse. Please hot fix!

MAGA

Delete Barrels

Well that sucks, it’s hard enough to get gold in a hostile environment but now I can’t even get gold from fishing. The only reason I liked it in ark was the fun in getting rewards and no, prime fish isn’t a reward, it’s a gather.

Bug number 3 at the farmhouses after patch:

All fuels will stack only up to 1000 units in the standard inventory... that means Farmhouses will stop very fast production because of max stacks reached 30/30. And this combined with the not collecting ware house (fuel items) is a total messed up thing... I mean the farmhouse is the latest new feature in the game and you manage to destroy it on the life server with a slight patch. I totaly agree the new fuel slot is great idea but fix it!

MAGA

delete Barrels

Edited by Nacona

As much as necassery, as less as possible
...this is my own assessment of what you are doing.

It would have been enough if the existing problems had been fixed, of which there are plenty. You don't seem to realize that you are damaging the game's reputation and that more and more players are leaving it. It's a shame to see this, in the core really good game, die like that because the developers don't seems to be really interested in it anymore.

You tell me something about early access and small team - in my ears this sounds like blablablanotinterestedinanythingleaveusaloneblabla
There was so much time, there was so much feedback from the community - why dont use it, why dont hear on it?

If there is anyone who have really reason to cry, its your community... what's left of it

Edited by Rallef
  • Like 1

Players’ suggestions are very useful. Developers stop your will.You can listen to more suggestions from players on the lawless island. But my suggestion is more useful. I think my suggestion will bring the return of at least 1000 players. If not, you can come to my house and hit me. By the way, the map needs more large islands.

Edee that thing with the large islands claimable was not intended by the Devs of Maelstorm. They wanted to have more PvP about that few good islands while you have some small islands type about 4-5 times in a biome. All the same island. So this gives some Mega companies the option to claim this islands and have the Resources advantage as well as the Peacetime on PvP servers. Only few of this islands have the option to build a harbor that can withstand torpedo attacks for some hours. So you have lots of large islands but they are in Lawless and give you hugh amount of resources. But the disadventage is that you have 24/7 PvP. That's what the Devs want to see. No Life Players on Lawless.... but of course no Mega Tribe is that stupid. Maelstorm gives some map design advantage but it's not very good with the current claim system. But at least there is very much ship action in the golden ages as some need blue prints and others have no enemys easy to search.

I started with less than 10 Players and we claimed a small island that was not protecting our ships from large cannon ships. We got wiped after 3 days. But in Season 3 we owned a complete grid with 4 islands and defended a harbor against two harbor runs of the largest Allianz. I guess half of the comunity on PvP ended the same way due to the new map.

Edited by Nacona

5 hours ago, Rallef said:

As much as necassery, as less as possible
...this is my own assessment of what you are doing.

It would have been enough if the existing problems had been fixed, of which there are plenty. You don't seem to realize that you are damaging the game's reputation and that more and more players are leaving it. It's a shame to see this, in the core really good game, die like that because the developers don't seems to be really interested in it anymore.

You tell me something about early access and small team - in my ears this sounds like blablablanotinterestedinanythingleaveusaloneblabla
There was so much time, there was so much feedback from the community - why dont use it, why dont hear on it?

If there is anyone who have really reason to cry, its your community... what's left of it

The devs don;t play the game I think?

2 hours ago, Nacona said:

Edee that thing with the large islands claimable was not intended by the Devs of Maelstorm. They wanted to have more PvP about that few good islands while you have some small islands type about 4-5 times in a biome. All the same island. So this gives some Mega companies the option to claim this islands and have the Resources advantage as well as the Peacetime on PvP servers. Only few of this islands have the option to build a harbor that can withstand torpedo attacks for some hours. So you have lots of large islands but they are in Lawless and give you hugh amount of resources. But the disadventage is that you have 24/7 PvP. That's what the Devs want to see. No Life Players on Lawless.... but of course no Mega Tribe is that stupid. Maelstorm gives some map design advantage but it's not very good with the current claim system. But at least there is very much ship action in the golden ages as some need blue prints and others have no enemys easy to search.

I started with less than 10 Players and we claimed a small island that was not protecting our ships from large cannon ships. We got wiped after 3 days. But in Season 3 we owned a complete grid with 4 islands and defended a harbor against two harbor runs of the largest Allianz. I guess half of the comunity on PvP ended the same way due to the new map.

Developers can only think about it. The game has not developed where they want. Many ATLAS players will choose to live on the island of lawlessness because they are not large in number and have insufficient time or cannot have an island for other reasons. The company has a large number of islands, which is nothing, because this will not lead to the loss of players. What really causes the loss of players is that the players of the lawless islands have no security. The consequences of the flooding of resources such as metals and gems are endless. The cannonballs and explosive barrels, and then the players of Lawless Island were destroyed when they slept. There are solutions to these things in my previous comment.

Well that sucks, it’s hard enough to get gold in a hostile environment but now I can’t even get gold from fishing. The only reason I liked it in ark was the fun in getting rewards and no, prime fish isn’t a reward, it’s a gather.

Already told several people not to buy this, and I'll continue to encourage people to not buy this game until yall start listening to the player base. Just doing my part.

• Thanks 1

I have to say I find some of these changes misguided to say the least. Why do we need more gold sinks when you're going to be wiping servers? How does charging gold for ship frames make any sense at all? Am I paying myself to make the ship? Am I nailing gold coins to the frame for some stupid reason? Seems like the devs are just making design decisions by tossing darts at a dart board or pulling random thoughts out of a hat. 

Granted, the trade mechanics seems like an interesting idea, though pretty much useless for me playing single player. Unless I can somehow trade with myself and generate gold?

I was hoping at some point we'd get something like Medieval Dynasty, where you could assign NPCs to tasks and things like that instead of magical resource gathering buildings. You've got a good idea for a game but 20% of the content and depth to keep people around. I like new content but the balance changes are nonsense at best and irritating at the worst. Next time maybe you should ask your selves, does this change add something to the game? does it make it more enjoyable? If the answer is no, maybe don't push foreword with it? Just a thought. 

The game at the core is cool. You still created more issues than fixed. Cross play was a great idea, but riddled with issues because no console can keep up with a pc. So Xbox players try doing what they can with the immeasurable amount of lag caused by your code issues with polygon count. The amount of lag caused by massive base builds should not be a forced shit sandwich consumed by either pc or Xbox players. You should revamp your code to facilitate smoother transitions for loading in bases. Most players end up crashing ships into islands because of the amount of bugs/lag created from the islands. Now, you can't even pull up your map without getting the possible dashboard. I recommend software upgrade, along with hardware and cloud infrastructure overhaul to decrease the lag created.

PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR GOD FIX THE GAME !!! I don't understand why your doing this ??? Please just fix the stuff that's broken build a solid base THEN add more content 

Claiming they've heard (and listened to) our feedback...tell me..... Who here actually asked/suggested we pay gold to build our ships, in our own yards, using our own mats? Go on...raise your hand if you asked for or suggested/wanted it.... <looks around, so far nothing but crickets>

• Like 1

Maybe someone playing on the official servers confirm the 3 Bugs i posted about farmhouse and warehouse please?

16 hours ago, Nacona said:

Maybe someone playing on the official servers confirm the 3 Bugs i posted about farmhouse and warehouse please?

Rest assured, they are in official PvP. My WH is still kind of cool I guess, but I have to haul all the thatch/wood/coal/oil myself now, and farms stop prematurely due to space. Also, the WH still displays the incorrect amount of farms it pulls from.

yes warehouses are fucked again. 

1. Stacks only go to 1000

2. Warehouses does not collect the fuels from the farmhouses

that leads to a situation where ur farmhouses are quickly filled because of small stacks. Because of smaller stacks its also hard for the warehouses to gather all the resources....

Please allo stacks up to 10000 again and allow the warehouses to pull the fuels. You then can fuel the farmhouses manually (which u need to do anyways). That way you still have to check them every now and then to fuel them. Maybe increase the amount of fuel that you can stack in one slot...

Thank you for confirming the bugs. I don't get it how devs can add this new slot and they don't test it. it took me 20 minutes to find this 3 bugs while just playing... I mean you write some code and than say let's bring this patch out to the servers and see who we can troll? This little code is downbraked to some logical functions stupid easy. it seams like the once that change the code don't know what they doo besides adding the slot into the visualisation of the in game menu.

@Devs: I am not mad about you, I just love the game and would like it very much if some basic stuff would just work.

Since the latest update it's been randomly closing the game not crashing and I repeat not crashing just randomly closing when I play without internet I think that is one thing that they need to address in the next update plzzz other then that I think it's a pretty good game the other a.i. pirates might be a bit over powered but other then that I have no complaints

So again... none od the Devs or so called and self instrcuted community managers is able to answer on this posts questions?

Today i talked to people in global chat and as i explained the Bugs of Farm and Warehouse they just thought the Devs intended to avoid warehouse collecting fuels that the farms produce... so the farm and warehouse was implemented to have easy farm of ship resources to get out on sea. But now you don't get wood and thatch collected and due to stacks issues the farm house stops way to often. I had to explain those guys that they wanted to add the fuel slot to make it controlable which fuel gets burned and that only this slot will not be transferred to the warehouse... sounds totaly simple but went completely wrong besides the fuel slot is working fine(only stacks issue when removing).

Please let me know if somebody knows that one warehouse can only connect to 3 farmhouses? I have 5 in range. I also replaced the warehouse to make sure the first one wasn't buged somehow.

When I die, I want the Atlas team to lower my body into my grave, so they can let me down one last time.

Is there a complaint form for Grapeshot or Instinct higher-ups? Seriously, I think this team is way over their heads on this. Players eat shit while no one and nothing is held accountable. You couldn't even pay me to play this game.

How about that roadmap, Primus? It's been almost 4 1/2 months. How many more times are we going to hear about communication that never happens?

• Haha 1

Looks like xbox is busted from this new "fix/patch"...what kind of circus are these clowns running?  Is there any leadership in the company?  

1.  Update your patch notes before releasing the patch. This is standard practice. Imagine if Microsoft released server patches before the notes. Network admins and dbas would lose their shit. 

2.  Start communicating your road map even with tentative dates. Do you even have a road map or are you making it up as you go? 

3.  Work with your community instead of against them.  Acknowledge the list of issues and prioritize them based on votes. You're a business, or are you?

4.  Share and update frequently the list from step 3 and fix the mainstream issues, test these before you release them, and then refer to step 1.

5.  Clearly the person or persons accountable for these is NOT doing their job effectively. Fire these people and hire someone who can actually lead a technical team. 

I’m having trouble setting tax rates. I play NA PVP on Xbox and successfully claimed our first sea fort, however when I try to set tax rate from the flag it does not show on my map. It does show my company name in green but that’s it. Unlike the other forts that have company name and tax rates in red.