Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

Msg PVE players for developers

I would like to add my opinion to the developers in ATLAS.

"Don't forget, public PVE bought your game, like other players who like to play PVP."

Unfortunately it is sad,  that PVE players have been suffering, including servers are too bad to play this mode.

- My first solicitation to developers is to make all servers playable, with no lag or crash problems.

- We need, new challenges, new PVE adventures for the game.

Currently everything since launch, everything is focused only for PVP. 

How many players stopped playing, look at the numbers!

PVE mode is very good, we are abandoned, we also pay for the support of the game.

The devs need to understand that not everyone wants to play PvP. This is an MMO, there's room for it to be all things to all people, if the devs would just try...

PvP will always come first, it is their main focus, I believe they have said this before.

I don't play PvP, I'm PvE only but I know it will be left behind while they work on PvP. Would much rather they change to factions and bring all players together on maybe 3 faction system. 

I've give it a rest for a long time but still like to see peoples thoughts on game in forums. Still haven't seen devs here though.

I have said it before but the crowd of PVE players have money to blow too. Why they won’t equally focus on taking it is beyond me. Diversifying a customer base is the key to any retail business. But everyone knows that....

Lol what pvp focus?  The only thing they have done this season is add warehouses/farmhouses, changed the raid bosses a bunch of times, rolled back levels a bunch of times, added a flame balista noone uses, fixed some minor bugs,  fucked the playerbase into a coma with a completely unnecessary barrel change and let us put saddles on cows.

Oh and they also removed half the servers by disguising it as a "New map".

The only thing specific to the PvP players is a flame balista (Never seen anyone use it) and the barrels that made 66% of the pvp playerbase quit. 

• Like 1

Hello Fatalcrazy,

atlas is changing at the moment and moving in the right direction and we should support and apreciate that. I know there have been a long time without any informations, due to the change of the developers team. The upcoming content pushes and patches will bring atlas a huge step towards release. Nami gave a lot informations about the developing and the difficult challenge the developing team is having to deal with like clean up the old code, which is a huge project optimizing a complete game code, old developer teams worked for 2 years on.

kind regards

SWB - Sturmberg World Bank

Edited by Sturmberg World Bank

@ Sturmberg World Bank,

The point is the DEV's keep stating that they are developing more of the PVP content, and pushing the game in that direction. Frankly I'm tired of PVP games where you have to have no life, or join a huge group in order to get ahead within the game. Many of us players prefer the PVE environment because it is more relaxed and we have lives outside of the gaming world. We would prefer to not have to worry about all of our hard work either destroyed or stolen 20 - 30 minutes after we have logged out. The point is PVE and single player are way more enjoyable and relaxing.

I love the game mechanics, graphics, and game play. If the DEV's to insist on making changes and moving more towards the PVP only area, and neglect the other 2/3rds of the community they are going to run off the majority of their supporters. There are already other Pirate PVP games out on the market, let them keep the market. Develop the PVE and single player portion and rule the pirate genre. 

I want to play with friends and enjoy the challenges of the world at hand, while NOT having to worry about others take what they have not earned

Edited by Baldoras
Wrong word in the sentence

@Sturmberg Would believe it if they actually did a single thing that made the game more fun.

They keep addind grind gates instead. It's like the people in charge don't even play games.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, Sturmberg World Bank said:

old developer teams worked for 2 years on.

They did basically the same thing as the old devs 😞

Edited by eeeceee